February 1, 20179 yr Yep but we shouldn't be in this position. This team can't play defense because he is too stubborn to play zone and he needs to let them play zone a lot more the rest of the year. You saw what they did this game when down by 12 and started to play zone. They played more zone in the 2nd half. It was a layup line.
February 1, 20179 yr They played more zone in the 2nd half. It was a layup line. Zone is what got them back in the 1st half. Bam has 4 fouls and is why they shouldn't play man to man with him in foul trouble.
February 1, 20179 yr Hawkins comes back with two big plays on both ends to start the OT. I wish Hawkins would get more playing time. I like his play a lot.
February 1, 20179 yr Author I think coaches tells players if they see Willis on them to just take it to the hole.lol
February 1, 20179 yr Zone is what got them back in the 1st half. Bam has 4 fouls and is why they shouldn't play man to man with him in foul trouble. It didn't work in the 2nd half. They tried it some.
February 1, 20179 yr Author Willis has been responsible for all of Georgia's 5 points in OT. Unbelievable!
February 1, 20179 yr I wish Hawkins would get more playing time. I like his play a lot. Like the three in the clutch he took?
February 1, 20179 yr Willis has been responsible for all of Georgia's 5 points in OT. Unbelievable! Wiltjer 2.0.
February 1, 20179 yr Like the three in the clutch he took? And the 3 layups he missed in the first half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.