Track the USL 2017

Getslow

We had some neighbors over last night and they all want to go take in a Rowdies match. I guess 1 couple was down in St. Pete a couple of weeks ago and witnessed Ralph's Mob parading to the stadium before a game. Band wagoners. :D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC Cincinnati 1:1 Louisville City FC

Louisville's first half goal came against the run of play a bit. Cincinnati played really high pressure early on and had most of the ball in the first 15 minutes of so.

Cincinnati's goal in the second half was frustrating to see as it was a bit of a cheapie that bounced around in the box, but Louisville should have cleared it and failed to. So be it. And class act by Aodhan Quinn as he just turned and walked back to the center circle. No celebration. Round of applause for me for the former Lou City man.

And then the big one: Djiby Fall's red card. No argument for the red card from me but according to Coach O'Connor after the game, Djiby bit Lou City's Niall McCabe on the face during their altercation after the card. We'll see if the league agrees. Probably an additional match to sit out if that proves true.

• 3 weeks later...

Should be a fun day across the Eastern Conference today.

1st Place Charleston hosts 6th place St. Louis.

7th place Cincinnati trying to get back on track against 8th place Orlando.

And a real good one down in Florida. No. 2 Tampa Bay Rowdies hosting No. 3 Louisville City FC. Royal Purple took a 2-1 in Louisville back in April. Will be the last meeting between these two this season, barring a playoff meeting.

Should be a fun day across the Eastern Conference today.

1st Place Charleston hosts 6th place St. Louis.

7th place Cincinnati trying to get back on track against 8th place Orlando.

And a real good one down in Florida. No. 2 Tampa Bay Rowdies hosting No. 3 Louisville City FC. Royal Purple took a 2-1 in Louisville back in April. Will be the last meeting between these two this season, barring a playoff meeting.

I really wanted to go to this one, but am unable to. The Rowdies are running a 3 game for $33 pack with this match leading off the set, St. Louis and Rochester being the other 2.

I really wanted to go to this one, but am unable to. The Rowdies are running a 3 game for $33 pack with this match leading off the set, St. Louis and Rochester being the other 2.

Cheapest single-game ticket in Louisville is $15. That price at Tampa Bay good deal and similar to the kinds of packages they run here. My season tickets shake out to about $11 bucks per game.

Sorry you're going to miss that one. If I had to make a prediction, I'm expecting a reverse of the game in Louisville last month. 2-1 Rowdies.

Doing some stuff around my apartment and have the Ottawa/Pittsburgh game on. Romeo Parkes just entered the game. How on Earth did they justify re-signing him after they got all righteous and terminated his contract last year after he booted that dude from New York in the back? Unreal.

Wait when did FC Cincinnati get Danny Konig? Unbelievable.

"Well our top choice striker is out. What do we do now?"

"Let's just go sign the second leading scorer in the league in 2015."

Must be nice to be rolling in fat stacks of cash.

In the Louisville City/Tampa Bay Rowdies game ...

You knew when the color commentator brought up Louisville City's goalie, Tim Dobrowolski, buying bagels for the defense when he got a shutout that Tampa Bay would score. She hardly got the comment out of her mouth before Georgi Hristov lofted one over his head for the game winner. :)

Wait when did FC Cincinnati get Danny Konig? Unbelievable.

"Well our top choice striker is out. What do we do now?"

"Let's just go sign the second leading scorer in the league in 2015."

Must be nice to be rolling in fat stacks of cash.

Sort of. We picked up #7 from Louisville during the offseason. His decision making is AWFUL

Sort of. We picked up #7 from Louisville during the offseason. His decision making is AWFUL

Kadeem Dacres. Spent two years here. He can definitely be frustrating at times but O'Connor usually just let him roam the right side and use his speed to create chances. If your coach is trying too hard to box him in and play with a certain area and ask him to create for others, he'll be disappointing. Was a weakness here, but he's super fast and will torch folks if you let him.

His replacement was a guy signed from Richmond, Brian Ownby. Scored the go-ahead for Louisville up at Nippert last month.

Edited by Getslow

Kadeem Dacres. Spent two years here. He can definitely be frustrating at times but O'Connor usually just let him roam the right side and use his speed to create chances. If your coach is trying too hard to box him in and play with a certain area and ask him to create for others, he'll be disappointing. Was a weakness here, but he's super fast and will torch folks if you let him.

His replacement was a guy signed from Richmond, Brian Ownby. Scored the go-ahead for Louisville up at Nippert last month.

Take him back, please