jericho

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you care?

She's a UK fan who thinks differently than you. Who cares. Worry about yourself.

Pathetic you would be encouraging people to boo her for that. Her political or personal views have NOTHING to do with UK and a basketball game.

Really, I hope someone trips and dumps a big huge pop on her too.

Why do I care, hey if she can spew her hate I can too.

I don't want her to be a UK fan, I have more respect for UK fans than that.

Really, I hope someone trips and dumps a big huge pop on her too.

Why do I care, hey if she can spew her hate I can too.

I don't want her to be a UK fan, I have more respect for UK fans than that.

Now you're openly calling for violence against a woman. What an outstanding representation of UK fans...

Why do you care?

She's a UK fan who thinks differently than you. Who cares. Worry about yourself.

Pathetic you would be encouraging people to boo her for that. Her political or personal views have NOTHING to do with UK and a basketball game.

People have the right to express their political views. Much like she did on her little tirade. If people want to cheer her or boo her, let them have at it. She used her fame to make a statement, she is now fair game.

Now you're openly calling for violence against a woman. What an outstanding representation of UK fans...

Violence ain't dumping a pop on someone.

I've never know anyone to be arrested for tripping and spilling a pop on someone.

People have the right to express their political views. Much like she did on her little tirade. If people want to cheer her or boo her, let them have at it. She used her fame to make a statement, she is now fair game.

Fair game for what? This is a basketball game not a political debate. Do you go around town booing people who have different views than you? Just because she is a celebrity you take it to the next level? Where is the line drawn at for booing fans? Just silly. Politics and religion don't have to be injected into every single portion of our lives.

I don't see any any scenario where I'm at a basketball game and I think to myself. Hey boo this person because they have different views I don't agree with. I'm more worried about Brisoce stepping on the baseline for the 75th time this year.

Fair game for what? This is a basketball game not a political debate. Do you go around town booing people who have different views than you? Just because she is a celebrity you take it to the next level? Where is the line drawn at for booing fans? Just silly. Politics and religion don't have to be injected into every single portion of our lives.

I don't see any any scenario where I'm at a basketball game and I think to myself. Hey boo this person because they have different views I don't agree with. I'm more worried about Brisoce stepping on the baseline for the 75th time this year.

This.

It's incredibly sad that there is nothing anymore that people don't bring politics into. Sports should be an escape from that garbage, not a continuation of it.

Booing her is just dumb.

Now, I'm not against UK not using her in marketing material or things of that nature. But not sure they really have any time recently anyway.

Why do people have a fascination with whether she is there or not? Every year, my dad will ask if Ashley Judd had been to a game yet this year because he hadn't seen her haha!

When she spoke for women's rights, great. No problem.

When she talked about Trump and wet dreams for his daughter. That did it. She not only ruined her image to me but I despise anything about her now.

If she had left off the Trump/daughter thing then fine, but she crossed the line, and as a dad of a girl, I think what she said was a smack in the face of men.

I think she took it to the next level. Not a fan of celebs who use their fame to express their politcal views. If it was us, nobody would listen to us. But becasue of her smokin hot looks and body she gets air time. She wants to make her statement, let her do it and let her accept the reaction. Worked out pretty well for the Dixie Chicks?

As for celebrities at a game. I'm assuming you have never been to a Lakers game? They show all the famous folks. Each get a little different reaction from the crowd. It is part of the complete experience. Much the same as getting one of those tasty ice cream cones while at Rupp. They would cheer when they showed her on the jumbo tron before, pop her up there again and see the reaction. Maybe she gets more cheers?

And for Brisoce, it would be the 80th time. LOL

Ashley Judd is someone who represents characters in dramatizations such as movies, plays or TV shows. Her whole purpose is to entertain me. I can turn her off at any time or choose not to watch her at all. I did not care for one moment about her views (because I choose not to care). I will not listen to her. I will not boo her. I will not let her ruin my day or my life. My choice.