Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 86 Xavier 78

Featured Replies

UC's style will give trouble to a lot of teams in the Big Dance.

 

Kentucky a #1 seed and UC a #4/5 in the same region?

 

I could see it happening, but also hoping Cats make the #1 seed line. Not sure UC would have enough to be a #3 seed if the Cats are a #2.

Kentucky a #1 seed and UC a #4/5 in the same region?

 

I could see it happening, but also hoping Cats make the #1 seed line. Not sure UC would have enough to be a #3 seed if the Cats are a #2.

 

For UC, it depends on if (and how long) they continue their current run. #3 or #4 are possibilities.

For UC, it depends on if (and how long) they continue their current run. #3 or #4 are possibilities.

 

I'd say a 4 seed is probably the ceiling for UC. Not a knock on them, they're a very good team, but in that conference it'll be hard for them to put a resume together that stacks up with the other top 12 or so teams IMO.

I'd say a 4 seed is probably the ceiling for UC. Not a knock on them, they're a very good team, but in that conference it'll be hard for them to put a resume together that stacks up with the other top 12 or so teams IMO.

 

Win out and win the conference, they'd be a 2/3 seed at 31-2.

Win out and win the conference, they'd be a 2/3 seed at 31-2.

 

That is most likely true. Right now they are a 4 seed. Teams in front of them are going to lose, probably all of them are going to lose at least once. If UC wins out, I agree a 3 seed with an outside shot at a 2. UC fans should be rooting for XU the rest of the way. The Bearcats need that win to look good.

I was very happy to see UC put up a nice offensive performance against a solid team. X has to be a little worried. I know their schedule of late has been brutal but go 2-2 or 1-3, not 0-4 against all the ranked teams. It looked like Mic told his players that the X guys cannot guard you...just attack the rim...love the strategy. Then when X went zone, to say UC abused them on the glass is an understatement. I am enjoying watching this UC team more and more each time I watch them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.