Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA To Unveil Current Top 16 Seeds on February 11th

Featured Replies

I think he's actually a professor at Saint Joseph's University and also a radio color commentator. :lol2:

 

Either way, if you call yourself a bracketologist, you have to be able to get 99% of the field correct :lol2:

I think he's actually a professor at Saint Joseph's University and also a radio color commentator. :lol2:
...and not for nothing, one of the nicest and most humble people you'd ever meet.

If it is only a 30 minute cheesy show....................you can bet it will be a 60 minute cheesy show next year.

Read the comments under this Tweet:

 

Twitter

One of the reasons I tend to shy away from Twitter are the people that literally live on there and think posting stupid memes on everything are funny. IT's mind numbing.
I honestly can't imagine a reason why anyone would be against this...

 

What's the point? Just another thing to make money. Call me when the seeds are really decided.

 

We already have weekly top 25 polls. I don't need a TV show to tell me about where each goes in the bracket a month before it's decided.

To each his own. I'll still cover it and be interested in it, but I don't like it. I'm sure it'll be a cheesy 30-minute show that ultimately means nothing. Kind of like the BCS rankings midway through the college football season.

 

Means $$$ to the suits.

Read the comments under this Tweet:

 

Twitter

 

I didn't scroll all the way down the page but I don't think I saw one "like it".

One of the reasons I tend to shy away from Twitter are the people that literally live on there and think posting stupid memes on everything are funny. IT's mind numbing.

 

Kinda like the BGP political forum.

I like things the way they are and don't like the idea of cheapening Selection Sunday.

 

Don't you remember Selection Sunday last year? It was a joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.