"Maybe We'll Have Another Chance"

Clyde

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the agents respond?

I realize that the President will always get applause from federal workers. 5 minute standing ovations are optional. I heard (I was in my car) several times that President Trump received a long (5 minute) standing ovation from the agents.

I realize that the President will always get applause from federal workers. 5 minute standing ovations are optional. I heard (I was in my car) several times that President Trump received a long (5 minute) standing ovation from the agents.

I read somewhere that they people who were clapping were allegedly people from Trump's camp. Just like his first press conference he had a week or so ago. I'll try to find a link.

I read somewhere that they people who were clapping were allegedly people from Trump's camp. Just like his first press conference he had a week or so ago. I'll try to find a link.

Nevermind. Looks like that info came from a CNN producer. I know they aren't credible anymore.

Nevermind. Looks like that info came from a CNN producer. I know they aren't credible anymore.
I would also like to see Trump using better judgment before firing off his one-liners, but it is refreshing to see a president who does not set up a teleprompter to address a classroom full of people. Trump is not the most articulate speaker in the world, but he does not stutter when deprived of a teleprompter.

I would also like to see Trump using better judgment before firing off his one-liners, but it is refreshing to see a president who does not set up a teleprompter to address a classroom full of people. Trump is not the most articulate speaker in the world, but he does not stutter when deprived of a teleprompter.

That's because he has canned responses that he just repeats, and often times within the same sentence. "Believe Me" and a few other redundant substanceless phrases that become tremendously annoying to listen to.

That's because he has canned responses that he just repeats, and often times within the same sentence. "Believe Me" and a few other redundant substanceless phrases that become tremendously annoying to listen to.

We agree here. Add to this that he really needs a filter if he actually wants to attempt to unite the country.

Uhh, uhh, well, aah, has been difficult for me to tolerate for 8 years, but it was better than watching a president stand in an elementary school classroom reading lines that he did not write from his twin-screen teleprompter. Trump is terrible at reading from a teleprompter, and I hope that he does not improve in that area.

Agree. I get that he's not a politician, but he really needs to develop a filter and hopefully soon!

My wish, no, my prayer. He is now our President and he is going to have to learn to think before he says it. He gives the opposition, whether nationally or internationally, he gives them the opportunity to make him look bad. He is his own worst enemy. And I do pray that he is successful in his presidency. Stop arguing unimportant points and create a better life for all Americans that will spread across borders.

No doubt. I see why John Brennan was upset now. Man.....

John Brennan can stop the fake reactions. I think he could have been the leak from intelligence. He is an extremely fervent supporter of O'bama. He was not asked to stay in, while Clapper was. He has also lived a number of years in Islamic countries around the world and he has an appreciation of the Islamic faith that most of the intelligence agencies do not.

No different than O'bama's people passing out white coats to nonmedical people in the Rose Garden for his O'bamacare speech, which was caught on a live camera accidentally on CBS.I think that was the right channel. Just Google Obama's white coat speech.