Antonio Brown Records Tomlin Post Game

Clyde

Well pretty obvious that Coach Tomlin was ticked at AB. Called him out in the presser and called his actions foolish. He didn't hold back much.
I thought he handled that well. Subtle innuendo how players like that bounce from team to team. Bet that landed firmly in the ear of AB.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
He needs to be careful he is slowly going the Chad Johnson route. Chad early on was still performing while also doing his side show things. Eventually though the other stuff started to become more important and his game started to slip quickly all of a sudden.

Come on. Let's end this comparison before it starts.

You mean aside from the fact that Brown is way more talented than Chad had ever hoped of being? Also, Brown isn't the sideshow that Chad ever was, not even remotely similar.

Well I mentioned this back in 2017 that Antonio Brown was slowly going the Chad Johnson route and caring more about other stuff like social media and how it started to effect his play. Some seemed to disagree and even said Brown was no where near the sideshow Chad was lol.

So while maybe his play on the field didn’t decline like Chads did when he started to care more about himself. It did still impact his ability to be even in the NFL anymore. His fall after falling in love with himself in social media and other things outside of football has been ten times more drastic than Chad Johnson’s fall. It’s been very sad to see honestly.

Yes he was. He just wasn't as good as AB is. And to say he's top 5 all time is ridiculous. If there were ever proof of your bias that statement right there is it.

TO

Irvin

Megatron

Moss

Rice

Wayne

Harrison

Carter

Monk

Reed

Fitzgerald

Chad's better than those guys? To quote Chad, "Child, please".

Swann

Alworth

Biletnikoff

Last I checked the NFL pays for production (numbers), not perceived talent level.