Cooper vs Covington Catholic 1.18.17

Who wins?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I would assume tickets are gone by now as I had to get mine a week in advance, and they are not taking any one trying to buy tickets at the door. Not to mention, coaches passes, from what I have heard, they are only taking the 1st 50 of them.

Has anyone heard what time the doors open? I'd like to get there early and get a good seat if at all possible

Plenty of tickets still available.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told they would not be taking any ticket purchases the night of and everyone had to purchase in advance through Cov Cath main office. Now, if they haven't sold as many as originally planned maybe they will sell tickets the night of the game?

Not sure. I'm just saying tickets, as of last night, were still available.

Even if both teams were healthy I still would take CovCath by 9 and will stick with that prediction.

CovCath. 71

Cooper 62

Not sure what you are basing this on but we will all find out tomorrow. Both teams are very good and it should be a very good game even with key players out. All the stats, common opponents, etc. can be thrown out the window. May the best team win.

Not sure. I'm just saying tickets? as of last night, were still available.

As of 3PM today plenty of tickets available.

Question for the folks on here who obviously follow HS BB with a passion. Is there an argument to be made one or both of these two teams are not overly worried about tomorrow night's result, besides playing well? Will they not completely show their hands, holding back a bit for the more important game later this season?

When will the Cooper 'McNeils' be back?

Sorry casual fan - but continue reading they are playing without them ?

Yes they are playing without both Chris and Sean. I believe Sean is kind of day to day as he has been going to therapy and looks a lot better. Off crutches with no limp. I think Chris is supposed to go back to the doctor next week?? But I am not sure on that one I know his cast is supposed to come off soon and as long as everything is ok he should be back in a couple weeks I would assume

Not sure what you are basing this on but we will all find out tomorrow. Both teams are very good and it should be a very good game even with key players out. All the stats, common opponents, etc. can be thrown out the window. May the best team win.

I'm basing it on that CovCath is the better team. I said since the beginning of the season they are the favorites to win the 9th region and nothing has changed my mind. Cooper is the only possible threat to them, but CovCath has the best team.

As of 3PM today plenty of tickets available.

Question for the folks on here who obviously follow HS BB with a passion. Is there an argument to be made one or both of these two teams are not overly worried about tomorrow night's result, besides playing well? Will they not completely show their hands, holding back a bit for the more important game later this season?

Will each coach break out every offensive set/out of bounds play/defensive set for this one? Probably not.

They WILL play to win the game and use it to get ready for any rematch down the road.

I'm basing it on that CovCath is the better team. I said since the beginning of the season they are the favorites to win the 9th region and nothing has changed my mind. Cooper is the only possible threat to them, but CovCath has the best team.

Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying.