Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4 Kentucky HS Players Make '17 Blue-Grey All-American Bowl

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know CJ Hayes is a Purdue commit. Does anyone know where the other 3 are going or have offers from?

  • Author
I know CJ Hayes is a Purdue commit. Does anyone know where the other 3 are going or have offers from?

 

I haven't heard anything about Gold or Schirmann as of yet. Franklin has offers from Akron, Army, Bowling Green, Illinois State, Memphis, Middle Tennessee State, Northern Illinois, Toledo, Tulane, Washington State, and Youngstown State.

Congratulations to all!

 

Agree, congrats to all!

Last I heard on Alec was leaning towards Lindsey Wilson, but I haven't been in the loop much lately to hear anything.

Isn't one of the PT wide receivers going to Lindsey Wilson also?

I haven't heard anything about Gold or Schirmann as of yet. Franklin has offers from Akron, Army, Bowling Green, Illinois State, Memphis, Middle Tennessee State, Northern Illinois, Toledo, Tulane, Washington State, and Youngstown State.

 

Can anyone confirm these offers?

 

I certainly don't want to "bash" any of our young student-athletes but I was told by someone very reliable that Franklin does not have any offers.

 

Anyone?

Can anyone confirm these offers?

 

I certainly don't want to "bash" any of our young student-athletes but I was told by someone very reliable that Franklin does not have any offers.

 

Anyone?

 

It looks like on the rivals site that he has recently gotten offers from some MAC schools and Tulane

Can anyone confirm these offers?

 

I certainly don't want to "bash" any of our young student-athletes but I was told by someone very reliable that Franklin does not have any offers.

 

Anyone?

 

I have heard the same thing. He's mentioned a lot in Rivals and even made Class of the Commonwealth. Has anyone seen him live?

If that's the case with Rivals, do they just give a rating to anyone that posts that they have an offer? They list the offers and graded his film and gave him 2 stars, which by their grading scale means he is a division 1 prospect. I wonder if they actually do an evaluation? In his case, I hope is offers are legitimate and he becomes a great student athlete. It would be great to see local talent playing on National Television.

  • Author
I have heard the same thing. He's mentioned a lot in Rivals and even made Class of the Commonwealth. Has anyone seen him live?

 

Class of the Commonwealth lists his final five as Toledo, Massachusetts, Florida International, Georgia State and Washington State. I'd be interested to hear where the Herald-Leader got their information regarding Franklin's offers.

 

The most I've been able to find online regarding an offer from Toledo is a reference to their interest level in Franklin as "cool".

 

I've not been able to find anything anywhere regarding an offer from Massachusetts.

 

I only found a reference online to FIU's interest level being "cool".

 

I've not been able to find anything anywhere regarding an offer from Georgia State.

 

I've not been able to find anything anywhere regarding an offer from Washington State.

Class of the Commonwealth lists his final five as Toledo, Massachusetts, Florida International, Georgia State and Washington State. I'd be interested to hear where the Herald-Leader got their information regarding Franklin's offers.

 

The most I've been able to find online regarding an offer from Toledo is a reference to their interest level in Franklin as "cool".

 

I've not been able to find anything anywhere regarding an offer from Massachusetts.

 

I only found a reference online to FIU's interest level being "cool".

 

I've not been able to find anything anywhere regarding an offer from Georgia State.

 

I've not been able to find anything anywhere regarding an offer from Washington State.

 

My spider sense is tingling...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.