January 11, 20179 yr Cats up 37-36 late in the 1st. Early foul trouble for Fox & Monk has really hurt. Dumb fouls too.
January 11, 20179 yr Author How's Vandy shooting it? I'm at a HS game. They've hit some, but I'm not sure how many.
January 11, 20179 yr Several phantom fouls early in this game on kentucky guards made this game very challenging
January 11, 20179 yr This may be the poorest officiated game that I have ever watched. Hawkins got 3 fouls without ever making contact with the Vandy player.
January 11, 20179 yr Author How's Vandy shooting it? I'm at a HS game. 4-15 from 3; 13-17 from the charity stripe. Bam leads UK with 13 & Briscoe adds 10.
January 11, 20179 yr If Killyea Jones can't get some minutes against Vandy he might as well get his transfer papers ready.
January 11, 20179 yr If Killyea Jones can't get some minutes against Vandy he might as well get his transfer papers ready. He has to be better than Humphries.
January 11, 20179 yr If Killyea Jones can't get some minutes against Vandy he might as well get his transfer papers ready. Your right because he's not getting any time with next years class coming either.
January 11, 20179 yr Author After 23 called fouls in the first half, 3 fouls are whistled in the first 27 seconds of the second half.
January 11, 20179 yr I've never seen a player with as pretty looking of a shot as Fox who can't make anything. The ball looks so good coming out of his hand it just doesn't go in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.