Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another disgusting story

Featured Replies

That is insane. Truly insane. I can't imagine how that poor girl felt during the attack knowing who the attackers were. Just unreal. I've always felt that there is a special place in hell for people like this. I hope they get the death penalty.

I read this and thought how could a mom do that to her daughter.

Saw where they tried to OD on pills, shame they didn't succeed. I guess God convicted them to where they finally had a conscience and realized Hell is where they are going.

That poor girl.

 

How could a mom ever do that.

I'm willing to bet they were addicted to porn and was acting it out according to porn.

 

Just another sign of how morally corrupt people have become and why God is going to come sooner than later.

  • Author
That is insane. Truly insane. I can't imagine how that poor girl felt during the attack knowing who the attackers were. Just unreal. I've always felt that there is a special place in hell for people like this. I hope they get the death penalty.

Hotter, more painful and more torturous than we can imagine.

Maybe it's just me.

 

I won't read these stories.

I am not a very strong supporter of the death penalty, but it's cases like this that give me pause at the thought of completely doing away with it.

Maybe it's just me.

 

I won't read these stories.

 

You're a smart man Papa. I just read the story. Not much bothers me any more. This story REALLY did. It is just hard to believe there is this kind of evil in the world.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.