Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 74 Bishop Brossart 45

Featured Replies

  • Author
The CC nepitism continues to grow, they take care of their own. Surprise, a freshman suddenly called up to varsity. More coach kids names grow on that roster

 

Noticed that as well. SMH

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noticed that as well. SMH

 

Probably only reason Hegyi plays. Idiots.

Probably only reason Hegyi plays. Idiots.

 

Yep. If his uncle isn't the coach, no PT at all.... and who cares if his kid plays?? You have to develop talent when you can. You all kill me.

Could've been a lot worse than this.

 

Really enjoyed that I could walk in at the end of the 1st quarter and cop court side seats. LOL

 

The DAWG's inner TAC emerges.

Cole deserves to play and earned it. I can tell you the talent you speak of developing is roaming the halls up there because of the issue. Like you said who cares, just ignore as long as they win. You kill me..

The CC nepitism continues to grow, they take care of their own. Surprise, a freshman suddenly called up to varsity. More coach kids names grow on that roster
if this nepotism wins the Camels 3 districts and 2 regional titles and probably other one of each I'm all for it!!!
The DAWG's inner TAC emerges.

 

Last time I saw the Dawg he was a Couple of rows behind me.

I'll be back in the the front row soon, I hope.

They announced over 8,000 pounds of food was collected, with Camels on top in that competition.

 

Very impressive by EVERYONE who contributed.

Last time I saw the Dawg he was a Couple of rows behind me.

I'll be back in the the front row soon, I hope.

 

Spotted a pair of empty seats on press row and took advantage.

Very nice!! Everyone wins with the FOODout !!! This is a very worthy cause and I hope it continues to grow. Great opportunity for students to lead this effort and have an awesome community contribution to add to their college applications and job applications.

Spotted a pair of empty seats on press row and took advantage.

 

Can't be shy .

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.