Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller Update

Featured Replies

I would like to see him end up wearing KENTUCKY across his chest!

Great kid and a wonderful player. I am so glad to see him being recurited in the manner he is, he deserves it. Hard work and determination and work-ethic have paid off for the kid, not to mention a very high skill level. Of course, I'd love to see him in Lexington!

They better get to work. Sounds like some big boys are already in the mix.

They better get to work. Sounds like some big boys are already in the mix.

UK has already offered Miller. I believe that is getting to work.

UK has already offered Miller. I believe that is getting to work.

No getting to work is the head coach visiting the school.

An offer is not enough anymore.

I seen in the paper that Buzz Peterson is coming to Maysville. Possibly to check out Miller. Good Luck to him.:thumb:

I seen in the paper that Buzz Peterson is coming to Maysville. Possibly to check out Miller. Good Luck to him.:thumb:

Tennessee will no doubt make a strong push to sign Miller. I have a feeling that UK's decision not to sign Lofton will come back to haunt them in their efforts to sign this young man.

Tennessee will no doubt make a strong push to sign Miller. I have a feeling that UK's decision not to sign Lofton will come back to haunt them in their efforts to sign this young man.

I get the same feeling, we'll might see the same thing that happen with Lofton could very well happen to Miller.

I seen in the paper that Buzz Peterson is coming to Maysville. Possibly to check out Miller. Good Luck to him.:thumb:

 

Where did he go after leaving Tennessee? I know the paper said Bruce Pearl was coming Tuesday, but not to talk to Miller.;)

Where did he go after leaving Tennessee? I know the paper said Bruce Pearl was coming Tuesday, but not to talk to Miller.;)

It was in LI in this mornings sports section of the paper today.

I get the same feeling, we'll might see the same thing that happen with Lofton could very well happen to Miller.

 

If Miller does not play for UK I do not see him playing for the Vols. There are to many big name schools after him that are above TN in basketball. This is his Jr. year and he will no doubt have some other big name schools on his list before he ends his High School playing days. He is not going to get to play with Lofton even if he would go to TN. There is four years between Miller and Lofton I do not think there will be a big tie between the two.

Although I would love to see Miller in UK blue I am going back to the thinking of Rick Pitino when he was at UK. If your a KY boy and you don't jump at the chance when UK offers then I would take it of the table. I don't think Rick's thinking is the same at the Ville.

Buzz is at Coastal Carolina now, so i dont think he has much of a shot getting Darius.

I think we will end up getting Miller. I believe that UK will turn up the heat on him, I think we have a better shot at getting him than we do at getting Hopson. But who knows what could happen in the next year!

I definitly plan on watching Miller play this season at some point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.