Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K

Featured Replies

Man my apologies . Sincere regret . It was Ky's side of the bracket not the team I played on . Thanks for the correction .

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woke up this afternoon and saw the news. Had no idea it was coming. Definitely an audition for Capel. He recruited most of this team along with Nate James. It'll be interesting to see what he does with them.

 

 

Needless to say this season hasn't gone how I expected it to. Seems like that always happens when expectations are high.

 

From all reports Capel apparently was the one in charge of recruiting all these names. Will be interesting to see how he does.

From all reports Capel apparently was the one in charge of recruiting all these names. Will be interesting to see how he does.

 

KSR discussed that a little today. I will paraphrase what they said:

 

Wondering if there is any current turmoil in the lockeroom with all these young players. Guy like Bolden isn't really seeing the floor. The others not seeing anywhere near the number of shots they probably expected because of Kennard. Before Coach K took his leave, Capel could do his best to reassure them and let them know that Coach K was the reason for things playing out the way they have so far. He can't do that anymore.

 

Something along those lines.

KSR discussed that a little today. I will paraphrase what they said:

 

Wondering if there is any current turmoil in the lockeroom with all these young players. Guy like Bolden isn't really seeing the floor. The others not seeing anywhere near the number of shots they probably expected because of Kennard. Before Coach K took his leave, Capel could do his best to reassure them and let them know that Coach K was the reason for things playing out the way they have so far. He can't do that anymore.

 

Something along those lines.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Indefinite meaning 1 game . Even the duke alumni don't agree . Everything you need to know about K is on full display tonight .

Looks like Coach K's surgery was to insert a spine.

I am not a Duke fan but I can appreciate good basketball and that is what Duke puts on the floor Year in and year out.

 

Coach K rubs a lot of people the wrong way as they say he is a cry baby and that his team flops, but there is no denying he is a GREAT ambassador for the game. He is one of the reasons for the big turn around of Team USA Basketball (another being the quality of players).

 

I will say a prayer for him as surgery is a scary thing at any age but espically at his.

 

I do not agree with the Allen suspension being a single game, but Coach K knows the kid and situation better than I so who am I to 2nd guess the all time winningest coach?

Coach K .... 1. I honestly, sincerely hope and pray his back surgery is a success, I know all too well about pain / neurological pain in dealing with M.S.. I have had back problems as well and one of my best friends has had 3 back surgeries w/ the last one the most extensive. I would never make fun, light of anything like that ....

2. As for his "forced to do" indefinite suspension of the pampered spoiled brat being 1 game - Absolute Joke. That was the 3rd time for the lil' punk. 1 game may have been o.k. on the first time. Coach K didn't do a feakin' thing either of the two previous incidents and imo this one game was only bc of all the backlash he was getting to do something or nothing would've been done on this one. Grayson Allen imo doesn't belong in college basketball

3. Coach K has made it crystal clear that he is for and promotes schools running a clean, strict discipline program and teams ......unless it's his Duke team !

Yes, Whining K will probably go down as the best college bb coach ever after he retires and he is certainly one of a very select few that is in that class (My opinion John Wooden still owns the best ever honor)

A great coach ... yes Mike K is absolutely that. He may also own the greatest of all hypocrite coaches in history. JMO of course

I certainly respect other opinions that are more favorable of the man. I just gave mine.

Should I , or others post that same exact response to you when you discuss Trump or any other subject here on BGP ? JMHO but that's terribly rude for a mod to attempt to discourage honest , respectful debate.

Should I , or others post that same exact response to you when you discuss Trump or any other subject here on BGP ? JMHO but that's terribly rude for a mod to attempt to discourage honest , respectful debate.

 

Honest, respectful debate? Surely you jest. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

As long as you don't break the rules you are free to post whatever you like.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/terms-info.html

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.