January 1, 20179 yr Does UK need to run the table in the SEC and SEC Tourney to get a number 1 seed? I don't think so but it is possible that it may take that. Who gets the number 1 seeds?
January 1, 20179 yr Right Now (which will for sure change) Nova Kansas Louisville Either UCLA, Baylor, or Gonzaga
January 2, 20179 yr Almost impossible to make a prediction on the #1 seeds one weekend into conference play.
January 2, 20179 yr Kentucky, UCLA, ACC champions and either Gonzaga or Kansas or Villanova Nova will be #1 unless they completely fall in their face. They are the best team out there right now.
January 3, 20179 yr It's way to early to predict something like this I have no idea at this point. I think Villanova, UCLA, UK, Kansas, and several ACC teams are pretty good. But nobody has really impressed me all that much this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.