Russell 96 Bracken County 68

So what do u like ?? Bc first excuse was they need more time to "prepare" now you like 4 games in a row ?? This is your post from the last lose

"However Bracken County played Campbell County less than 24 hours before. It was a 4 point game in the 4th quarter. Give them 2 days to prepare and I think they win that game."

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell is the only game in that 2

I disagree with that. A 28 point loss and they should have won?? Could they have won? A single digit loss, yeah maybe you can say they should have won. But nearly a 30 point loss....Maybe they are just still trying to sort things out. It's still pretty early in the season and a lot of district, regional games coming up.

So what do u like ?? Bc first excuse was they need more time to "prepare" now you like 4 games in a row ?? This is your post from the last lose

"However Bracken County played Campbell County less than 24 hours before. It was a 4 point game in the 4th quarter. Give them 2 days to prepare and I think they win that game."

I think you're trying to twist my words a bit?

Bracken County had 3 days to prepare for the #1 team in the 10th and won. They had 23 hours to prepare for the #1 team in the 16th and lost.

I didn't know if you know this or not but the regional tournament isn't played with games back to back to back.

The Ashland Tournament and their game tomorrow was an extreme example of having little time to prepare. Because they littlerally do have to play back to back to back to back in 24 hours.

In the district and region you at least have a day or two between games.