Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Central VS. Clay County

Featured Replies

Why do LCC and Clay dislike one another?

Last years officiating crew has the answer to this question.:devil:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last years officiating crew has the answer to this question.:devil:

 

 

That is ridiculous. I have been a fan of 14th region football for a long, long time. If Friday's game is decided by anyone other than the two teams on the field and the KIDS on the field then I will have lost a great deal of respect for LCC and for the 14th region officials. How in the world can clay county or anyone else be blamed for officiating that took place a year ago ? Your comment is really out of line.. I expect the best team to win on Friday and that is that. Good luck to both teams and let's hope that adults do not try and decide the outcome of a game played by children.

  • Author

I remember the LCC coach was thrown out of the game at Clay Last year, you know a good passionate coach will get thrown out now and then.

It is really difficult to judge how good Clay Co. is. I don't think their competition has been real strong. On the other hand LCC has played a couple of proven teams. I think LCC takes this one in a high scoring affair.

LCC 43

Clay Co. 37

That is ridiculous. I have been a fan of 14th region football for a long, long time. If Friday's game is decided by anyone other than the two teams on the field and the KIDS on the field then I will have lost a great deal of respect for LCC and for the 14th region officials. How in the world can clay county or anyone else be blamed for officiating that took place a year ago ? Your comment is really out of line.. I expect the best team to win on Friday and that is that. Good luck to both teams and let's hope that adults do not try and decide the outcome of a game played by children.[/quote}

 

The question was asked and I gave my opinion. I don't think that the teams have a long history of competition against each other on the gridiron? And where in my comment did you read that I blamed clay or lcc for the officiating.

Hillard will pull this win out. Anybody that wins 3 state titles has some tricks up their sleeve. This win is a must to get LCC in the play-offs.

Clay's defense will shine tomorrow night and that will make the difference. Stopping one of the best backs in the state (according to yards) is not an easy task, and the tigers made it look like it. So be ready for clay's defense to step up and win the game for them, and i believe LCC will have trouble defending both the passing game and the running game at the same time.

Clay Co. 55

Letcher Central 22

Unbelievable diversity in the predictions in this thread: from LCC blowing out CC, to CC blowing out LCC, to either winning a close game.

 

It's going to be fun....I'd love to be there for this one.

Clay continues their march over subpar competition 42-7.

A little harsh dont you think ....IMO LCC hasent fallen under that subpar catagory just yet

Clay continues their march over subpar competition 42-7.
I would bet that Coach Cobb would like some sub-par competition right now. By the way, how did the 8th grade game turn out for you last night?
  • Author

I believe this will be Clay's first test of the season Wayne county gave Clay all the wanted to open the season Clays rolled ever since, I look for Clay to have a tough time in Whitesburg tonight.

 

I heard Clay had a bunch of Kids banged up from a physical game with Knott County, even Zack Lewis was seen on crutches this week.

I believe this will be Clay's first test of the season Wayne county gave Clay all the wanted to open the season Clays rolled ever since, I look for Clay to have a tough time in Whitesburg tonight.

 

I heard Clay had a bunch of Kids banged up from a physical game with Knott County, even Zack Lewis was seen on crutches this week.

Six( 6 ) starters out. Stepp is out, Samples calling offense. Napier, old age attack. Gilbert, calling defense. It's all over. Lcc in a romp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.