Howard Stern Show Regular Dies

Wireman

What's the curse? I don't watch this garbage.

First of all, the Stern Show is probably the most well produced radio show that you could ever find. Second of all, the curse is pretty simple... every time they take a week or two off...someone dies. It's pretty bizarre and has been going on for 5-6 years.

It's amazing that this kind of trash exists . This clown gets $90m a year to be on Sirius/XM radio. Pure garbage is what it is!!!!

You will get no argument from me. But maybe wireman is right and you and I are missing something truly enriching. Is it a serious show or is it more of the vulgar nonsense that he has always been known for?

You will get no argument from me. But maybe wireman is right and you and I are missing something truly enriching. Is it a serious show or is it more of the vulgar nonsense that he has always been known for?

It's different now than it was then.

Not a huge fan of Stern but I will say the guy is an absolute genius in getting people to open up in interviews. It is a gift the guy has...

You either love him or hate him but he is one of the best in the business when it comes to interviews.