Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Malik Monk or Jeremy Lin?

Who's Better 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's Better

    • Malik Monk
      73%
    • Jeremy Lin
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Slim, but you never know. The first part of the bolded sentence, highly likely... living in the D-League, probably not. Odds are he will be of around the same caliber of Jeremy Lin which would make him above average.

 

Maybe it's just me, I admittedly have a VERY high opinion of Monk's game, but I see his floor being Devin Booker.

No you weren't :lol2:

 

Even considering, I was still surprised. Haha

Maybe it's just me, I admittedly have a VERY high opinion of Monk's game, but I see his floor being Devin Booker.

 

I certainly hope you are correct. For him it will be about finding his place as an undersized 2 guard. The game is going smaller, so that is good. I am more skeptical than most when it comes to any player in college delivering the goods at the next level. So few great college players are great NBA players.

Maybe it's just me, I admittedly have a VERY high opinion of Monk's game, but I see his floor being Devin Booker.

 

Shorter version of Rudy Gay...

Maybe it's just me, I admittedly have a VERY high opinion of Monk's game, but I see his floor being Devin Booker.
Dang, that's a high floor. Booker is proving to be the second best player off of that 2015 UK team.
I certainly hope you are correct. For him it will be about finding his place as an undersized 2 guard. The game is going smaller, so that is good. I am more skeptical than most when it comes to any player in college delivering the goods at the next level. So few great college players are great NBA players.
This is me. We see guys dominate in college all of the time and then disappear in the NBA.
  • Author
Dang, that's a high floor. Booker is proving to be the second best player off of that 2015 UK team.

 

And that's the main reason I started this thread. I don't think I typically over-sell a guy's skill set. I wanted to see if I was doing that with Monk.

And that's the main reason I started this thread. I don't think I typically over-sell a guy's skill set. I wanted to see if I was doing that with Monk.
I've given up trying. I am always wrong. :lol2: I think his work ethic will take him farther than anything else.

Lin makes slightly more.

 

 

Sorry, couldn't resist lol. I'm a UK fan, just joking lol.

When its all said and done, I think Booker has the better NBA career.

 

I expect Booker to become an All Star at some point. 4-7 years or sooner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.