Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thank You Bengal Maniac!

Featured Replies

My son had a great time and said you need some Steelers stuff for the man cave.

Edited by Footballforever74

  • Author
It was fantastic to have a few more than last year and I hope it grows next year. I also hope it is September at night when we can enjoy the grill and the deck. This time of year is without a doubt the least impressive view of the city. September is spectacular, especially at night.

 

The lovely lady says who are those social media people and how many are coming? Do you even know them? Nah that's the beauty of it. I just am not connected to them personally so let

s throw it put there and have fun. So we do. Although, after meeting most of the folks more than once, it does get a little more personal. I realize they are not as bad as I think some times reading some of their stuff.

 

Next year let's grow a little more for this event.

 

I can't wait!

 

And I agree on the deck and the view of both Covington and Cincinnati.

Thanks again for hosting ! My only request is if you could get a door checker to keep all that riff raff out...I mean there was so much yellow / black and red I thought I was going to be ill.....

 

Food was awesome BTW....since Mrs. BB no longer fixes breakfast on the weekends, it was a welcome spread.

 

Good to meet all the people I never knew as well....even the one who tried to sneak out and had to run the gauntlet....

Thanks again for hosting ! My only request is if you could get a door checker to keep all that riff raff out...I mean there was so much yellow / black and red I thought I was going to be ill.....

 

Food was awesome BTW....since Mrs. BB no longer fixes breakfast on the weekends, it was a welcome spread.

 

Good to meet all the people I never knew as well....even the one who tried to sneak out and had to run the gauntlet....

410421.jpg

I like @lawildcat even more now after meeting her.

 

It doesn't get much better than that! Back atcha my friend! You are also on the "welcome anytime to the Compound" list!

Thanks so much to you and your wife hostingm @Bengal Maniac! I had a terrific time and so did the lady friend.

 

Great to finally meet @TheDeuce and @Footballforever74! 2, tell your dad it was nice to meet him, and FF74, your son seems like a great kid!

 

Enjoyed seeing everyone again as well. You all are a good crew and I definitely look forward to next year's gathering as well.

 

And @theguru, let's ease up on the "marriage" talk with the lady friend and I. Jeez, you sure know how to put a guy under the fire.

  • Author
And @theguru, let's ease up on the "marriage" talk with the lady friend and I. Jeez, you sure know how to put a guy under the fire.

 

When you are actively outkicking your coverage marriage is something you should be thinking about. :)

When you are actively outkicking your coverage marriage is something you should be thinking about. :)

 

I don't disagree. But not when you've only been with the lady for a few weeks.

  • Author
I don't disagree. But not when you've only been with the lady for a few weeks.

 

Minor details... :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.