December 15, 20169 yr Disappointing and troubling day in Bowling Green. Bowling Green High employee arrested for sexual abuse
December 15, 20169 yr Female student? Male student? Either way, how does the father of the victim not make this cat's head into a canoe?
December 15, 20169 yr Female student? Male student? Either way, how does the father of the victim not make this cat's head into a canoe? Male student
December 15, 20169 yr I'm just shocked it wasn't a woman this time...right @BigVMan23?? Color me shocked. At least an innocent apple turnover wasn't involved. I just don't get these people, and IF he did it, throw the book at him.
December 15, 20169 yr This is a very bizarre case and as should be the details are very light. This could get much worse, especially if the 15 year old boy was also a member of the basketball program at BGHS. I have not seen that indicated, and whomever the young victim may be it is a tragic situation for them regardless. But if it does have association with the boys basketball program it could be very devastating to all the kids in the program for a team member to be a victim of such a senseless crime. I understand he was a girls assistant coach, but he also coached boys AAU teams in Bowling Green is my understanding. I understand the need to not presume guilt, but if found guilty they need to aggressively prosecute to the fullest.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.