Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Valparaiso 63

Featured Replies

Final. Not really as close as the final Cats lead by 30 most of the 2nd half.

Where was Wynyard tonight? Didn't see him on the bench.

My first time to Rupp to see the new LED scoreboard. Impressive. Someone at the game said they were calling it Lexi.

My first time to Rupp to see the new LED scoreboard. Impressive. Someone at the game said they were calling it Lexi.

 

It is impressive, but I don't think it should have a name just yet. Not to mention, Lexi sounds like a strippers name at the Spearmint Rhino. Don't judge me, I've honestly never been to that one.

U.K. beat a really good mid major team in this one. I was most glad to see them really pick it up Defensively and to Out Rebound their opponent. Monk had 15, Fox w/9pts and picked up 7 boards, 6 ast.. Willis looked good I thought w/ 12pts.

When this Cats team gets the ball inside to score or kick out then they are very hard to beat. I like how when they can get a defensive stop and/or steal then get out on the break. As always with me, my broken record like talk is on playing defense and rebounding and they did both tonight.

With Hofstra (I believe) coming up on Sunday, then three of the next four are UNC, Louisville and Texas A&M. The "getting ready" games are running out and some very good teams coming up.

 

GO Big Blue !

It is impressive, but I don't think it should have a name just yet. Not to mention, Lexi sounds like a strippers name at the Spearmint Rhino. Don't judge me, I've honestly never been to that one.

 

Sure.

Sure.

 

I seriously haven't! I have passed it a few times on my way to Halls on the River in the Winchester area though. I only go to the one's that offer free popcorn lmao.

It is impressive, but I don't think it should have a name just yet. Not to mention, Lexi sounds like a strippers name at the Spearmint Rhino. Don't judge me, I've honestly never been to that one.

Pure Gold or Cowboys but I wouldn't know a thing about those. :sssh: :sneaky:

As far as the game goes, it went about as expected. UCLA is really, really good. UK is good as well and they will continue to get better as the season progresses. But so will everyone else.

Pure Gold or Cowboys but I wouldn't know a thing about those. :sssh:

:sneaky:

 

I have been to Pure Gold, as well as Solid Platinum I believe, I'm not good with names. I do know that I have never been to the Spearmint Rhino though, maybe I've been missing out I dunno, seems pretty far out there though.

 

In other news the cats pulled off another impressive win. UCLA was better than most in the country expected, but the cats rebounded well with a decisive win over a team that just beat another top 25 team. I'll take it.

My first time to Rupp to see the new LED scoreboard. Impressive. Someone at the game said they were calling it Lexi.

 

They had a contest to name the new scorebord with the winner getting 2 lower arena season tickets for this season. The 2 finalist were Seymour and Lexi. They named the winner at the UCLA game on Saturday. Lex was the name I had submitted. I was so close. I must admit I like Seymour better.

They had a contest to name the new scorebord with the winner getting 2 lower arena season tickets for this season. The 2 finalist were Seymour and Lexi. They named the winner at the UCLA game on Saturday. Lex was the name I had submitted. I was so close. I must admit I like Seymour better.

 

Seriously? I was at the game and somehow missed that. Was it mentioned at halftime?

Seriously? I was at the game and somehow missed that. Was it mentioned at halftime?

 

Not exactly sure when they had the ceremony. I just know that's when they said they were announcing the winner.

Where was Wynyard tonight? Didn't see him on the bench.

 

Death in the family, flew home this week.

Death in the family, flew home this week.

 

I hate to hear that. Thanks for the info.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.