Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Valparaiso 63

Featured Replies

I have been to Pure Gold, as well as Solid Platinum I believe, I'm not good with names. I do know that I have never been to the Spearmint Rhino though, maybe I've been missing out I dunno, seems pretty far out there though.

 

In other news the cats pulled off another impressive win. UCLA was better than most in the country expected, but the cats rebounded well with a decisive win over a team that just beat another top 25 team. I'll take it.

When I was there it was years and years ago :lol2:, probably not there or another name by now.

Also, a :thumb: on your game comments,

I was listening to some of Cal's post game press conference ..said he couldn't wait til' finals were over bc his team would be practicing 3X per day! Cal said they would eat, sleep and drink basketball.

Coach Cal said that they "had to get things right" and "if" they had a good practice that he "might" give them a few minute for video games. LOL.

Where was Wynyard tonight? Didn't see him on the bench.

 

His grandmother passed away so he went back home

I was listening to some of Cal's post game press conference ..said he couldn't wait til' finals were over bc his team would be practicing 3X per day! Cal said they would eat, sleep and drink basketball.

Coach Cal said that they "had to get things right" and "if" they had a good practice that he "might" give them a few minute for video games. LOL.

 

Camp Cal. Players are going to be so happy when they finally have a game.

Cats did a good job of not letting Petters get going earlier. I don't think he had his first points until just under the 10 minute mark and by then, it was almost too late.

 

Noticed that Cal had a really quick trigger on some subs last night. Every time Gabriel lets a player drive baseline on him, he's going to get yanked.

Mo Egger set the over/under on season points for Brad Calipari at 15 last night when someone randomly asked him on Twitter about it. His 3 gave him 8 total I think.

Naming all the strip bars.

 

I prefer camelot east.

 

You get more for the dollar, that is if you get out alive .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.