Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 91 St. Henry 33

Featured Replies

When will Davin be healthy for CCH?

Frederick had 24 or 25. CVH 12 or 13. The Colonels shot very well from the 3, and completely dominated the boards. These are all from somebody who was there, I was not there.

Frederick had 24 or 25. CVH 12 or 13. The Colonels shot very well from the 3, and completely dominated the boards. These are all from somebody who was there, I was not there.

 

All of that was true, plus they had a lot of blocked shots. Cov Cath shot out to a 21 - 0 lead and never looked back. Game allowed the end of the bench to get a lot of playing time as well.

I'm assuming triple header sweep?

Congrats to CCH on the win. As the score shows, they did pretty much whatever they wanted. I enjoyed watching them play. Not many empty possessions. Hit the open man and then hit the open shot. And they play hard. It will take a great effort or a very off night from them to knock them off.

Both student sections brought it tonight. I'm sure that many of them know each other. And they stayed til the end.

 

Cov. Catholic 91

St. Henry 33

Cov. Catholic 28 25 21 17 91

St. Henry 6 11 11 5 33

Cov. Catholic -- Fredrick 25, Deere 6, Vonhandorf 12, L.Thelen 3, Fleek 6, Lenihan 5, Mayer 8, Ruthsatz 11, Galvin 2, N.Thelen 4, Walter 9.

St. Henry -- McArtor 5, Schaefer 4, Day 4, Berling 3, Maley 11, Beechem 6.

 

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

JV Game

CovCath 73

St. Henry 40

CovCath JV improves to 4-0

 

Frosh Game

CovCath 56

St. Henry 30

CovCath Frosh improves to 3-1

Yikes! I'm thinking Cov Cath is pretty good.

So which players from SHDHS sat out due to discipline issues?

15338833_1199294760138559_3305057971413313788_n.jpg

Pretty sure he missed this one, but really attacked the rim from the wing.

15109445_1481455885197789_3977197900445705984_n.jpg

 

Other pictures:

 

2

So which players from SHDHS sat out due to discipline issues?

 

So "discipline issues" was not correct. A few had to sit out for playing in an organized game after the deadline for doing so.

[ATTACH]59437[/ATTACH]

Pretty sure he missed this one, but really attacked the rim from the wing.

 

 

Yea Nick had a breakaway dunk earlier in the game, but this one he did indeed miss. Just a little too far away from the hoop. If he would have made this one, I think the crowd would have gone crazy. You could hear the crowd ready for it and then the loud 'ahhhhh'

 

I think his brother wore the same number from what I recall - kinda cool.

So "discipline issues" was not correct. A few had to sit out for playing in an organized game after the deadline for doing so.

 

Pretty sure they were current sophomores only. 4 games only as I understand it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.