Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 91 St. Henry 33

Featured Replies

[ATTACH]59437[/ATTACH]

Pretty sure he missed this one, but really attacked the rim from the wing.

 

That boy has some ups. In a Rafferty voice.....elevate.

I thought playing organized games was a 5 game suspension ? I could be wrong if I am please inform.

Starters played less than 2 qtrs.

Yea Nick had a breakaway dunk earlier in the game, but this one he did indeed miss. Just a little too far away from the hoop. If he would have made this one, I think the crowd would have gone crazy. You could hear the crowd ready for it and then the loud 'ahhhhh'

 

 

 

 

I think his brother wore the same number from what I recall - kinda cool.

 

Indeed you are correct...

 

Covington Catholic

2009/2010

Varsity Basketball Team Roster

 

# 3 Wilson, Stephen

# 4 Pauly, Max

#13 Mashinot, Conner

#15 Robinson, Michael

#20 Connelly, Alex

#21 Klein, Mathew

#22 Hudepohl, Austin

#23 Evans, Trey

#24 Heimbrock, Cole

#25 Wellbrock, Trevor

#30 Thelen, Jake

#32 Schult, Andrew

#33 Hayden, Ryan

#40 Riedinger, Brett

#44 Baker, Andrew

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.