BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Godot

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember, I will suggest that to the rules committee next season. Not likely I rememeber though.
Maybe it is time to change it. I've just never been a fan of being able to change.

I'm old school and it goes back to the days when you had to keep up with the scores by paper and pencil.

Scores After Sunday

Final

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (54 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (83 pts)

Over

Atwood Fighting' Amish * (68 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (83 pts)

Could Still Go Either Way

Latonia Thoroughbreds (57 pts) at Jacksonville Swaguars ® (56 pts)

Los Pollos Hermanos (78 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (65 pts)

Shelby Valley Night Hawks (28 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets ® (47 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (58 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (59 pts)

Maybe it is time to change it. I've just never been a fan of being able to change.

I'm old school and it goes back to the days when you had to keep up with the scores by paper and pencil.

I have a good buddy that has a league that they still do it paper and pencil. They meet up every Thursday night and turn their starting lineups in and can't change them. I told him that he's crazy haha.

Congrats LC99

Tough to win when you're down 3 primetime players. Got lucky and made it through the regular season without many injuries. Just needed a couple more weeks.

I see all the haters came out to throw down the hate. I know when you're on top **, it comes with the territory. Have at it girls, your jealousy is well known.

Congrats LC99

Tough to win when you're down 3 primetime players. Got lucky and made it through the regular season without many injuries. Just needed a couple more weeks.

I see all the haters came out to throw down the hate. I know when you're on top **, it comes with the territory. Have at it girls, your jealousy is well known.

When you dish it out, don't be a :poop: when its time to take it... :banana: