Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 101 Pulaski County 82

Featured Replies

I wasnt there but couple folks was texting me during game and said he played very solid and handled the pressure well had 5pts couple nice jumpers and no turnovers I heard.

Scoring 100 and allowing 80+ is not the standard Trinity victory procedure under Mike Szabo. I'll be really interested to see if scoring like this becomes common this season.

Scoring 100 and allowing 80+ is not the standard Trinity victory procedure under Mike Szabo. I'll be really interested to see if scoring like this becomes common this season.

True--------as the game was closing out, we were wondering whether the scoreboard could even accommodate a third digit but it was able to squeeze a "1" in there.

Pulaski must been without Hagan Elmore. He started last year and I dont see his name in the box score.

 

Correct

  • Author
Scoring 100 and allowing 80+ is not the standard Trinity victory procedure under Mike Szabo. I'll be really interested to see if scoring like this becomes common this season.

 

Pulaski scored a lot in the 4th when the game was well over. Didn't see the box score to confirm but it sure seemed like it. They made a ton of threes, props to them.

What's everyone's evaluation of the officiating in this game?

So Fraleyy is playing PG. That knocks (senior) Landon Powell out of that spot. Obviously, Sylvester, Butt and Fitzgerald are starting. Who is the 5th starter? Is Powell even starting?

So Fraleyy is playing PG. That knocks (senior) Landon Powell out of that spot. Obviously, Sylvester, Butt and Fitzgerald are starting. Who is the 5th starter? Is Powell even starting?

 

I haven't seen them play but I am assuming Powell is starting.

So Fraleyy is playing PG. That knocks (senior) Landon Powell out of that spot. Obviously, Sylvester, Butt and Fitzgerald are starting. Who is the 5th starter? Is Powell even starting?

 

He is starting

Butt. Fitzgerald. Fraley. Sylvester and powell start. Powell had a great game.

What's everyone's evaluation of the officiating in this game?

 

I know the younger referee in this game and it was his first big game in KSSAA. If no one is complaining or making comments, he must've done a decent job.

Being a ref is easiest job on planet. 10 bucks a game is plenty

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.