Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 101 Pulaski County 82

Featured Replies

Final per Scoreboard.

That is quite a statement made, especially without Jacob.

Lot of 3's made--by both teams. Trinity looks to have good depth, even with King being out with the hand injury. Pulaski never quit---pretty gritty team. I imagine that they may have some players still on the football team but don't know for sure.

  • Author
That is quite a statement made, especially without Jacob.

 

Rocks looked good.

That is quite a statement made, especially without Jacob.

 

Pulaski Co was a missing a returning starter from last year as well with an ankle injury.

Lukas Burkman is a beast, definitely a leader of the team this year.

Pulaski Co was a missing a returning starter from last year as well with an ankle injury.
Who was missing?
Pulaski Co was a missing a returning starter from last year as well with an ankle injury.

 

Sylvester?

So Colton Fraley is the starting PG for Pulaski County?

Sylvester?

I believe I heard his name announced over the PA quite a few times. Isn't he their big man?

Yes

 

That is awesome. It happened quicker than I expected and I assumed it would happen at some point this season.

I believe I heard his name announced over the PA quite a few times. Isn't he their big man?

 

Yes he is. I'm wondering who they were missing then.

Pulaski must been without Hagan Elmore. He started last year and I dont see his name in the box score.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.