Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arizona State updates

Featured Replies

1st TO and Dakich is already killing me

Bam knocked over a coffee table = Keith Bogans played with Joe Forte in high school = Willie Cauley-Stein was a Wide Receiver

Second foul whistled on Briscoe is the worst call I've seen this year.

That was a very nice half.

 

Looked real sharp. They are so fast.

Dang I enjoy watching this bunch.

  • Author

Body language of ASU changed after about 90 sec of play. They dont want to be there

Dang I enjoy watching this bunch.

 

I do too. They are having so much fun. Great chemistry between this bunch.

The UK guards are relentless defensively. May be the Best fast breaking team I've seen at Kentucky.

The UK guards are relentless defensively. May be the Best fast breaking team I've seen at Kentucky.

 

Fox is incredible pushing the pace.

The way Monk glides reminds me of Ron Mercer.

The way Monk glides reminds me of Ron Mercer.

 

I was thinking Derek Anderson. But with Mercer's stroke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.