Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arizona State updates

Featured Replies

They are pretty good...I guess :idunno:

I was thinking Derek Anderson. But with Mercer's stroke.

 

I like it. How about Ronek Mercerson?

Fox is a combo of Wall and Ulis. One of my favorite players Cal has brought in.

 

Love Monk too but I'm sure there will be a few games where his shot selection will kill our Cats.

 

Good to see Bam actually get to play without being called for fouls.

That assist from Monk to Gabriel...Oh My Goodness.

That assist from Monk to Gabriel...Oh My Goodness.

 

One bounce by Briscoe and the ball never touched the floor again.

Only ONE triple Double in UK history...that's really hard to believe.

20 Assists

27 FGs

 

That's what I like.

Only ONE triple Double in UK history...that's really hard to believe.

 

And then there were TWO!!! Congrats Swipa!!!

Was Chris mills the other triple double?

Was Chris mills the other triple double?

 

Yes

I just can't believe that was only the second triple double in Kentucky history. I can't believe it hasn't happened since Cal was at UK. Wall, Knight, Harrison(s), Ulis (little guy got a lot of rebounds). Then even before that I can't believe Rondo never got a triple double. Just amazing.

Nerlens once had 12 blocks, you'd think he would have gotten 10 boards and points also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.