Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Gonna Happen One Day... When It Does, How Do You Want the World to End?

Featured Replies

Seriously I'd guess one would like to get right with their maker before leaving. And I'd guess those who don't believe in a maker would want it quick like a flash.

 

 

I'd also like to drink as much beer and eat as much pizza as I could stand. Things which I'm not allowed to do any more (don't tell my wife but a do sneak it at times).

  • Replies 49
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Seriously I'd guess one would like to get right with their maker before leaving. And I'd guess those who don't believe in a maker would want it quick like a flash.

 

Every atom in each of our bodies originated from inside of a dying star. So it's apropro that something from amongst the stars come back for us. That's why I vote for a comet or asteroid to be my killer.

Every atom in each of our bodies originated from inside of a dying star. So it's apropro that something from amongst the stars come back for us. That's why I vote for a comet or asteroid to be my killer.

 

Well, it's done it before.

Serious question. Do you think life will come and go several times before then? Red Giant is a few billion years away.

 

Not humans or whatever we evolve to.

 

We have to remember the technological advances we are going to make in the next few hundred years.

 

This is a good read on what I am talking about:

 

The Kardashev Scale - Type I, II, III, IV & V Civilization

  • Author
I'd also like to drink as much beer and eat as much pizza as I could stand. Things which I'm not allowed to do any more (don't tell my wife but a do sneak it at times).

 

Do you sneak you a little Ol' Grandad at times? My pawpaw would sneak and get his "Ol' Grandad" and make him a little "hot toddy" from time to time.

Do you sneak you a little Ol' Grandad at times? My pawpaw would sneak and get his "Ol' Grandad" and make him a little "hot toddy" from time to time.

 

I like Woodford Reserve every now and then, but again, don't tell the wifey. Forgot my Sapphire and tonic too.

  • Author
Alien invasion, fight for our lives till the death.

 

I like that one as well. Would love to see Trump have a smack down with an alien.

You need some unicorns and rainbows SF...no thank you on "possibilities" I have no control over!

If it is going to be something natural, then I guess with the big bang idea, we will be too far away from the sun to sustain life. I thought that the earth was continuing to move farther away from the sun as a result of the big bang.

 

I wonder how the environment will be impacted when all the continents bang into each other.

 

I'm not sure what will happen first.

 

I believe God will eventually destroy the earth but maybe it was his intention to have it be one of the natural theories we've heard about.

There have been 5 mass extinction events in the history of this planet. It seems reasonable to assume there are to be more. I completely believe that humans will be the cause of the next one.

If it is going to be something natural, then I guess with the big bang idea, we will be too far away from the sun to sustain life. I thought that the earth was continuing to move farther away from the sun as a result of the big bang.

 

I wonder how the environment will be impacted when all the continents bang into each other.

 

I'm not sure what will happen first.

 

I believe God will eventually destroy the earth but maybe it was his intention to have it be one of the natural theories we've heard about.

Your science here isn't accurate (Big Bang, continents). I can give you some info there, if you are interested.

Your science here isn't accurate (Big Bang, continents). I can give you some info there, if you are interested.

 

Sure. I really don't know much about it. I could have sworn that eventually the continents will eventually crash into each other. The whole pangea continental drift thing.

Alien invasion, fight for our lives till the death.

 

You just made the list.

 

You know they know who you are, even we can't keep secrets from them...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.