Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What out of state school would you like to see your team play?

Featured Replies

It doesn't have to be a Moeller, DeLaSalle, Glades Central, Hoover, ect. I have wanted to see a Corbin vs. Campbell County TN game. Corbin more than likely would beat them but it'd be a fun game. CC has good fan support and may have a couple future Hounds in their feeder programs.

 

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Corbin vs. Powell Valley, VA game.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikeville vs. Gate City, VA (multiple state champs)

Pikeville vs. Bluefield, WV (multiple state champs, Pikeville beat them a

while back when Bluefield was ranked #1 in all classes in WV.)

It doesn't have to be a Moeller, DeLaSalle, Glades Central, Hoover, ect. I have wanted to see a Corbin vs. Campbell County TN game. Corbin more than likely would beat them but it'd be a fun game. CC has good fan support and may have a couple future Hounds in their feeder programs.

 

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Corbin vs. Powell Valley, VA game.

 

Campbell County is awful aren't they??? That's Lafollette isn't it??? Awesome lake (Norris), horrible football...:confused:

  • Author
Campbell County is awful aren't they??? That's Lafollette isn't it??? Awesome lake (Norris), horrible football...:confused:

 

Yes, Campbell County isn't much count by any means but there is a lot of talent down there. However some of the talent transferred off to Anderson County or Corbin in years past. (Price Brothers, Derek Marlow) I just think that it would be a fun game for the fans.

Gotta love Norris Lake. I actually visit Powell Valley Marina on a regular basis. If my memory serves me, they actually had a decent team the last couple years. I think they were fighting for a playoff spot (and earned it if I remember). I know thats not STELLAR, but I would think its not bad football, considering that Lafollette is a decent sized feeder and the school is a step larger than Corbin.

 

All in all, I don't think it would be a bad game to schedule. Besides, some Corbin fans might get to launch the boat and catch a few nice bass!

Personally I would love to see a Trinity, St. X, Henry Clay, or Highlands play Hoover just too see how they would match against one of Alabama's and the nation's best.

I'd like to see the Rocks play Riverdale. They are a recent 5A state champ of Tenn.

I would like to see Johnson Central play Ironton, OH which is usually a powerhouse in Ohio football.

I would like to see Johnson Central play Ironton, OH which is usually a powerhouse in Ohio football.

 

Has JC ever played Ironton?

I would love to see Henderson play Evansville Reitz.

 

Also would like to see X or T play Warren Central (Indy) so you would have the best in KY against the best in Indiana. And Hoover as KY Thorobred stated. The best of Ky against the best in the nation.

Pikeville vs. Gate City, VA (multiple state champs)

Pikeville vs. Bluefield, WV (multiple state champs, Pikeville beat them a

while back when Bluefield was ranked #1 in all classes in WV.)

 

Ten years ago seems like more than a while back to me, but this match-up now wouldn't be as entertaining as it was then. The reason being is that Bluefield is still playing at the high level they were 10 years ago and Pikeville is far from it.

M'boro vs. Cumberland Gap TN

 

They are only 8 miles apart and yet they never play each other.

Ten years ago seems like more than a while back to me, but this match-up now wouldn't be as entertaining as it was then. The reason being is that Bluefield is still playing at the high level they were 10 years ago and Pikeville is far from it.

 

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

 

Funny how honesty makes people want to roll their eyes.;)

Funny how honesty makes people want to roll their eyes.;)

 

:lol: Keep repeating that over and over, and you might begin to believe yourself.:creepy:

 

Anyway, since Pikeville beat the crap out of them last time, maybe it would be a close game now that Pikeville is much worse.:D :sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.