November 15, 20169 yr I just don't see Mike Brown hiring anyone who could and would publicly or privately for that matter, challenge his authority. I think a man like Coughlin (from the Bill Parcells school of coaching) would be licking his chops if he was given the opportunity to take on Mike Brown.
November 15, 20169 yr Mike Zimmerman the Vikings coach. The Vikings coach is not named Mike Zimmerman.
November 15, 20169 yr Author The Vikings coach is not named Mike Zimmerman. Sorry Zimmer. They used to have a lineman last name Zimmerman.
November 15, 20169 yr Could Harbaugh be swayed to coach against his brother twice a year? I would take that, but no way Mike pays him enough to get him here.
November 15, 20169 yr I think Zimmerman would do it for a fair price just to be home with his family. The Bengals can't just go out and get Zimmer. They would have to trade for him and I doubt the Vikings want to trade their head coach.
November 15, 20169 yr The Bengals can't just go out and get Zimmer. They would have to trade for him and I doubt the Vikings want to trade their head coach. Doubt Zimmer, as he was kind of the "HC in waiting" for a couple of years here, but Mikey wouldn't dump Marvin, so he left. Agree that we shouldn't hold our breath for either Marvin being gone, or an top shelf, experienced HC being hired here.
November 15, 20169 yr Mike Brown's track record first and foremost will likely be Marvin will be here next year still. But if a miracle does happen and Mike Brown fires the worst coach in the NFL then he will hire an unproven coach again or Tom Coughlin who he wanted when Marvin was hired. Worst coach in the NFL :lol2: good jokes..
November 15, 20169 yr Does his temperament fit the Bengals squad? How would he handle some of the personalities on that roster? Really really hoping he comes out of retirement and comes back to Jacksonville next year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.