Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the Bengals next coach?

Featured Replies

Could Harbaugh be swayed to coach against his brother twice a year?

God I don't if the Michigan fans on here would be more sad about Harbaugh leaving, or find it hilarious that Jim Harbaugh would be the coach of my NFL team after all the crap I talk about him on here.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really really hoping he comes out of retirement and comes back to Jacksonville next year.
I really don't know what happened down there this year man. I really thought they would be 8-8, 9-7 and have an outside shot at winning that division. After how promising they looked at times last year I did not see this coming.
I really don't know what happened down there this year man. I really thought they would be 8-8, 9-7 and have an outside shot at winning that division. After how promising they looked at times last year I did not see this coming.

 

Me either man. The talent is there, whoever inherits the team next year will get a team gushing with young talent. Gus Bradley is statistically the 2nd worst coach of all time. I don't wanna think about it anymore it upsets me. GO DUKE.

Marcus Lewis.
That seems about right.
Bill O'Brien

 

 

So my Texans can actually go out and get a proven coach

 

If you have a QB capable of shouldering the blame for playoff losses, I know just the guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.