Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 96 Earlham 56

Featured Replies

That being said...huge difference between D2 and D3. Huge.

Utah

TCU

Rutgers

 

Let's add South Carolina, Georgia, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Illinois, Maryland, Nebraska, Colorado, Stanford, and Washington State.

 

But, by all means, let's criticize an NKU program that is in it's first year of tournament eligibility for doing it....:rolleyes:

Let's add South Carolina, Georgia, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Illinois, Maryland, Nebraska, Colorado, Stanford, and Washington State.

 

But, by all means, let's criticize an NKU program that is in it's first year of tournament eligibility for doing it....:rolleyes:

 

I didn't criticize them for anything, take a deep breath. Just asked what high majors you were referring to. Jeesh...

I didn't criticize them for anything, take a deep breath. Just asked what high majors you were referring to. Jeesh...

 

I know you didn't, it's not aimed at you....The poster that did hasn't been back to the thread.

I remember a few years back when NKU was still D2 they played BYU in the middle of the season.

I remember a few years back when NKU was still D2 they played BYU in the middle of the season.

 

 

Guess BYU wasn't "past that" either....:idunno:

Shots fired

Let's add South Carolina, Georgia, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Illinois, Maryland, Nebraska, Colorado, Stanford, and Washington State.

 

But, by all means, let's criticize an NKU program that is in it's first year of tournament eligibility for doing it....:rolleyes:

 

Put your black and gold pom poms down. Playing a REALLY BAD D3 team is no where near playing a D2 team.

 

I will assume this is the last time NKU will play a D3 school.

Put your black and gold pom poms down. Playing a REALLY BAD D3 team is no where near playing a D2 team.

 

I will assume this is the last time NKU will play a D3 school.

 

A program just transitioning to D1 playing a D3 school is very comparable to a high major D1 program playing a D2 school.

 

No poms poms, but I'll continue to call out ridiculousness when I see it.

A program just transitioning to D1 playing a D3 school is very comparable to a high major D1 program playing a D2 school.

 

No poms poms, but I'll continue to call out ridiculousness when I see it.

 

2 - 23 record last year.

 

Hell, play TMC if you're looking for a D3 school. Worst case you sell more tickets.

 

But , again, let's NOT play D3 schools. It's below a D1 program to do so.

He referenced high majors opening up with D2 schools, I couldn't recall that happening, and asked for an example.
None of them?
2 - 23 record last year.

 

Hell, play TMC if you're looking for a D3 school. Worst case you sell more tickets.

 

But , again, let's NOT play D3 schools. It's below a D1 program to do so.

 

Is it not also below a high major D1 program to be playing D2 schools?

Is it not also below a high major D1 program to be playing D2 schools?

 

To some degree, yes. Not as bad a D1 going REALLY BAD D3.

2 - 23 record last year.

 

Hell, play TMC if you're looking for a D3 school. Worst case you sell more tickets.

 

But , again, let's NOT play D3 schools. It's below a D1 program to do so.

 

Could not agree more! Unless there is some extenuating circumstance like a relationship between coaches and just doing a friend a solid at least bring in a more competitive program.

 

I think most understand that NKU is still in a transition phase and it is probably not in their best interest to schedule a top tier GLVC or GLIAC school at this time. Detroit from their conference lost their exhibition game to Ferris State from the GLIAC and that is not a good look when you could potentially be recruiting some of the same in state players.

 

I think NKU could schedule the bottom half of the GLIAC or GLVC at this time pretty confidently and within a couple of years schedule anyone out of those leagues as the program improves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.