Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 96 Earlham 56

Featured Replies

I assume this was a scrimmage, right?

No. Norse now 1-0 officially.

 

Really? Opening up with a D3 program? I thought we were past that.

It is what it is. They have Illinois on Sunday.

 

As someone told me tonight "John knows what he's doing."

 

In John I Trust

How is it any different than the high majors that open up against DII schools?

Garrett 12 points 14 rebounds

Tate 11 points

Williams 15

Mcdonald 13

Holland 5 points 5 assists

Walton 11 points 6 rebounds

Murray 6 points 4 rebounds

Gillis 8 points

Faulkner 7 points

Spellman 6

Maxwell 2

Everyone played obviously.

 

Going to be a long year. It'll be fun to see how they progress through the year though.

10 of the 13 on the roster are Freshmen or Sophomores.

For example?

 

Miami (Oh) is a mid-major and played Muskigum, also a DIII school

Miami (Oh) is a mid-major and played Muskigum, also a DIII school

 

He referenced high majors opening up with D2 schools, I couldn't recall that happening, and asked for an example.

He referenced high majors opening up with D2 schools, I couldn't recall that happening, and asked for an example.

 

Yeah...slow morning for me. I totally didn't read it right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.