Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY All Stars so FAR

Featured Replies

Anyone want to make a roster of NKY all stars after the 3rd week of the season? Im very interested in some of the comments

Jordan Kramer HHS best rb in nky....Very fast,elusive,shifty,and strong for his size. The kid also has a ton of heart and passion for the game.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Kramer RB Highlands

Flynn LB CovCath

Geisen LB CovCath

Gray RB/LB Ryle

 

Just a few.

Jordan Kramer HHS best rb in nky....Very fast,elusive,shifty,and strong for his size. The kid also has a ton of heart and passion for the game.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

I'll agree with that ! :thumb:

We have none.:cry:

 

I wouldn't say that SM , they just need to step up and lead this team ! It's time boy's , you know what you have inside , bring it out ! :fight:

We have none.:cry:

 

I feel your pain Sandman32, as we are in the same boat as you, although we have won a game.:D

Cory Gilbert @ Ludlow. Young man plays with alot of heart and has a nose for the ball.

Jordan Kramer HHS best rb in nky....Very fast,elusive,shifty,and strong for his size. The kid also has a ton of heart and passion for the game.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I would think you also have to nominate a couple lineman from HHS. It's not like Jordan's doing it alone.

PK Shane Popham CovCath.....

 

What a weapon to have, not only for FG's but kickoffs. How many teams (NCC and Holmes come to mine) would have won games this year, with a player like Pop on their team.....

  • Author

Popham K Cov Cath

Kramer RB Bluebirds

Jefferson Qb Holmes

Sharp Ol Holmes

Penny RB Holy Cross

I would think you also have to nominate a couple lineman from HHS. It's not like Jordan's doing it alone.

 

They do it for the love of the game...not the newsclippings...:ylsuper:

 

I agree... but I wouldnt nominate a couple lineman... I would just say the Whole O-line and leave it at that.

Cory Gilbert @ Ludlow. Young man plays with alot of heart and has a nose for the ball.

:thumb: Cory has recorded 25 tackles, 2 fumble recoveries and a sack on defense to go along with 150 yards rushing to become the workhorse of the Panthers..Good Senior leader who plays every down like its his last. Youngman is a Stud..

He has been mentioned some on this sight, but I think one of the purest division I players that we have in NKY this year is Vince Murray from Ryle. I may be wrong, but I think he will be one of the more dominant players in the area.

Campbell County's offensive and defensive line which is mostly the same kids going both ways. The defense has only given up 14 points to a much bigger Lebanon team. The other 10 came on blocked punt for a TD, and held them to 3 on a short field after a turn over. That was the 10 they lost by. Three games 14pts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.