October 31, 20169 yr I like what I saw pressure wise from the back-court. I look forward to watching this group mature. Briscoe was good as a freshman, he looks much iproved.
October 31, 20169 yr Willis, Hawkins and Mulder will be a nice steadying mix. Because of the depth and defensive ability, particularly at the guard spots, this looks to be one of Cal's best.
October 31, 20169 yr Willis, Hawkins and Mulder will be a nice steadying mix. Because of the depth and defensive ability, particularly at the guard spots, this looks to be one of Cal's best. Maybe. Shooting is a big worry for me with this team.
October 31, 20169 yr If any of these guys prove to be knockdown three point shooters, this team is going to be scary good. Lots of depth and versatility. Couple that with great motors and a willingness to be coached and the upside is off the charts. Defense will create many opportunities. I think the one thing that could be a problem for Cal is not being able to settle on a seven or eight man rotation.
October 31, 20169 yr If any of these guys prove to be knockdown three point shooters, this team is going to be scary good. Lots of depth and versatility. Couple that with great motors and a willingness to be coached and the upside is off the charts. Defense will create many opportunities. I think the one thing that could be a problem for Cal is not being able to settle on a seven or eight man rotation. Agree. Will take awile to figure the rotation.
November 1, 20169 yr Great article on my favorite UK player. I think he grabbed a rebound in the game too. Pulliam combines two passions for one cause - CoachCal.com
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.