Track the former Wildcats (2016-17)

He quietly has had a nice year so far.
Andrew Harrison is shooting 29.6% from the field and his 3 pt. FG% is only 23.5%. It is tough for big, slow guards who cannot shoot to make it in the NBA. If the Harrison twins are still on an NBA roster in two years, I will be shocked.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Harrison is shooting 29.6% from the field and his 3 pt. FG% is only 23.5%. It is tough for big, slow guards who cannot shoot to make it in the NBA. If the Harrison twins are still on an NBA roster in two years, I will be shocked.

I think you will be shocked then at least with Andrew. The seem to have plenty of confidence in him as their backup pg and while you can list stats showing poor performance. I can also list stats showing how he did play pretty well when their starting guard was out. He will still be in the league 2 years from now.

Just helping you recall their shooting woes. Didn't say they were similar players.
So far, this season is the only one that either Rondo or Wall has failed to shoot better than 40 percent from the fields - and Rondo is still outshooting Andrew Harrison by a wide margin. Shooting 30.5% from the field goes way beyond shooting woes.

Andrew was a career 37.2% shooter at UK against college defenders. He is not likely to hang around the NBA long enough to break the 40 percent barrier.

So far, this season is the only one that either Rondo or Wall has failed to shoot better than 40 percent from the fields - and Rondo is still outshooting Andrew Harrison by a wide margin. Shooting 30.5% from the field goes way beyond shooting woes.

Andrew was a career 37.2% shooter at UK against college defenders. He is not likely to hang around the NBA long enough to break the 40 percent barrier.

Because he can't get to the rim like those two. Both 30% from 3 and sub-80% from the line, both great ball handlers and exceptionally gifted athletically. A whole bunch of layups will buoy that fg%.