Track the former Wildcats (2016-17)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big opportunity coming up for Andrew Harrison. He's been playing ~25 minutes or so a night as the backup PG this season. Mike Conley just suffered a transverse process fracture in his vertebrae, whatever that is, and will be missing some time.

I believe I saw that he had 21 points tonight.

Minnesota list to the Knicks, but Karl-Anthony Towns had 47 & 18 in defeat.

Watched this game. So frustrating as the TWolves have started out horribly. KAT was playing possessed and dropped 22 in the first quarter. Melo drained a jumper with two seconds left to get the win.

• 3 weeks later...
Big opportunity coming up for Andrew Harrison. He's been playing ~25 minutes or so a night as the backup PG this season. Mike Conley just suffered a transverse process fracture in his vertebrae, whatever that is, and will be missing some time.

He quietly has had a nice year so far.

• 2 weeks later...
John Wall had 36 points, 11 boards, & 8 assists as the Wizards beat Indiana.

Wizards and Wall have been playing real well as of late after a horrible start. But of course Beal goes down with an Ankle injury last night.

Wall has to be thinking can I catch a break.

Wizards and Wall have been playing real well as of late after a horrible start. But of course Beal goes down with an Ankle injury last night.

Wall has to be thinking can I catch a break.

Wall, Cousins, Davis, Towns, Bledsoe, Booker, etc. Have to all figure out away to become free agents together and join up because all their current teams suck.