BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 ~ Week Seven

Godot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're at the halfway point. Only 6 weeks left in the regular season. How do you feel about your team? Are you playoff bound or do you still have work to do? Are you going to have to make a big trade to get in contention?

Dez, Keenan Allen, Decker, Jordan Reed. How did I win 2 games?

West Paducah Rabbit Fists * / Mauk Ridge Maniacs Trade

West Paducah Rabbit Fists * gave up Jackson, Vincent TBB WR

Mauk Ridge Maniacs gave up Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

:popcorn:

This is the accidental trade?

That's the reverse of it....Rocket traded Jeffery and Jaquizz Rogers for Jackson, "on accident".

That's the reverse of it....Rocket traded Jeffery and Jaquizz Rogers for Jackson, "on accident".

I was on my phone and was trying to check the box beside Landry. I'd never offer Alshon and the current starting RB in Tampa for a dude on IR. I sent the same offer to about 6 other teams for solid WR's. I wouldn't have made that offer for a healthy VJax. The Maniacs knew I accidentally clicked the wrong dude and he's a stand up guy and agreed to send my guys back so I told him to keep Rodgers for his troubles.

I was on my phone and was trying to check the box beside Landry. I'd never offer Alshon and the current starting RB in Tampa for a dude on IR. I sent the same offer to about 6 other teams for solid WR's. I wouldn't have made that offer for a healthy VJax. The Maniacs knew I accidentally clicked the wrong dude and he's a stand up guy and agreed to send my guys back so I told him to keep Rodgers for his troubles.

I had something typed about your charitable donation, then I remembered my transaction history. People make mistakes, guys.