Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA @ Somerest

Featured Replies

Who wins? I got LCA by 3tds, I dont think they will stop our offense.

I'm positive Somerset will win, then.

This game is for a home playoff game. I think the Jumpers figure it out and passing game gets on track finally.

 

Jumpers 33

LCA 27

Should be a great game. I can see either team winning. Just knowing what I know though somerset is hard to go and win in somerset so I can I'll go with somerset 34-31

27 LCA

21 Somerset

LCA needs to give the keys to the Miller kid, stop the rotating at QB!

27 LCA

21 Somerset

 

You coming to the game?

LCA needs to give the keys to the Miller kid, stop the rotating at QB!

 

Why do they rotate?

LCA will be able to show if they are a contender or pretender in 2A the next two weeks. I have had @ Somerset & @ Danville marked on the calendar since the beginning of the season as the two games that are a true test for this team in the regular season.

This is definitely one of the games I will have my eyes on Friday night!

I believe this game will be a wake up call for LCA. Glancing over their schedule...they haven't played anyone yet. They are taking a big step up in competition the next two weeks and I believe it will be very telling.

LCA will be able to show if they are a contender or pretender in 2A the next two weeks. I have had @ Somerset & @ Danville marked on the calendar since the beginning of the season as the two games that are a true test for this team in the regular season.

 

I believe this game will be a wake up call for LCA. Glancing over their schedule...they haven't played anyone yet. They are taking a big step up in competition the next two weeks and I believe it will be very telling.

 

I agree with both of these posts.

28-21 somerset

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.