Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best team all time in Nky?

Featured Replies

I might be totally wrong here but I seem to remember hearing about Holmes playing Oak Hill Academy back in the early 90's maybe? I think I remember people talking about Stackhouse being on that team.

 

I don't remember Stack being on the team when I saw Holmes play Oak Hill Academy. I do remember Jeff McInnis playing and I'm sure he's older than Stack. It was a much better game than I expected it to be.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember Stack being on the team when I saw Holmes play Oak Hill Academy. I do remember Jeff McInnis playing and I'm sure he's older than Stack. It was a much better game than I expected it to be.

Great game. Also a big man with the last name of Forrest who went to Wake Forest. Holmes lost by 10 I believe. No Stackhouse though. 91'

Great game. Also a big man with the last name of Forrest who went to Wake Forest. Holmes lost by 10 I believe. No Stackhouse though. 91'

 

 

They (Oak Hill) came to Mason County the next season and won by 54.McInnis, Martice Moore,et. al.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.