Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. South Laurel

Featured Replies

South has won the last three, can they make it 4 in a row? This game is a big rivalry and one that I know Corbin has circled on the schedule. Down here, you just do not lose to local teams if you are a Redhound, especially 3 in a row. Coach Irwan made big strides with the Cardinal program and brought them to a level that had them demanding respect and getting it. Will Coach Chappell be able to hold that level up in London?

 

Both teams are bringing 0-2 records into this game. Corbin has had two heartbreakers that could have easily went the other way. South has pretty much got handed to them both weeks. Both losses for each team has came by the hands of fine teams. Who will want it most, who has the horses to win.

 

I'm gonna say that Corbin gets their kinks worked out but still will show some need some improvement. It should be enough for the Hounds to end the 3 game losing streak to the Cards.

 

Corbin 34

South 20

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a close game.....too close to call at the moment. Corbin may not be able to run the power game of the past with 140 pound backs....if they give Campbell and French some touches then the power stuff may work for them....the other backs are just to small.

 

The offensive line has to give Cashen more time...6 to 10 sacks a game are way to many to be giving up.....Defense has been solid...South will be fired up and play their best game of the year to date this Friday....

 

I will hold off on my prediction until later in the week when I know the facts and how the injuries are.

South's offense has struggled more than Corbin.

 

Corbin 21

South13

I think that Corbin will throttle SL.

Well..............if its time for a break out game ........no better game then this, for it to happen!

 

Corbin 38

South 6

I'm going to say the SL streak ends this year, not by many, but the Hounds by enough.

I think that Corbin will throttle SL.

 

I believe that it will be a good game. Corbin is more athletic in the secondary than they have been lately, but they had some confusion on coverages against Oldham that they need to eliminate or South will burn them for some big plays.

I see Corbin ending the streak in this one in a close one.

 

Corbin 31

S Laurel 27

Even though our game was a little lopsided I still was impressed with Bowling and his recievers. I think that SL just played us at the wrong time with it being our first home game. I don't know much about the backs from corbin but I know that SL has to protect the middle of the line. Mercer got into their secondary to easy. Like I said I think Bowling has great upside and I think.....

 

South Laurel 31

Corbin 28

Hounds will come out with a vengence. Both Teams are 0-2 but both is 0-3 in the past three years in the series. It WILL NOT happen again. Corbin will be ready.

35-14

Both teams have some work to do. I think you wil see more offense from both home field wins.

CORBIN 42

SOUTH 40:dancingpa

This game is gonna be the Middlesboro game of a few years ago...Corbin will DOMINATE!:D :banana: :fire:

South Laurels 3 game win streak ends this year.

Corbin 35

SL 21

Corbin 33-19.

  • Author

bringin this one back up to the top of the page.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.