Highlands - the cavalry is coming?

dallaslaredo

So Mitchell transferring was because of those reason? I guess the Lorenzen family thought only one kid was worth sending to Highlands and then chose to send the other one closer to home, I guess they moved back to Kenton County after Jarrod, same with the Nevels. Let's not forgot the Frisk transfer from CovCath he wanted the better education right because a CovCath education isn't good enough.

These are just to name a few.

Do you have any clue why they really transferred or are you just assuming.

And yes, if you really look at what he said, I would say yes. He didn't just say "education". Read the whole post.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 of the 8 are outside guys. But you left a lot of stars off the list. Because you, like all the others, choose to only count the stars that came from other schools. You forget (or don't want to bring up because it doesn't support your argument) that over that same period of time there were several stars from within as well. But again, who cares about facts! Hahaha

Going back over the monster run HHS averaged about 3-4 boys, or 5%, from out of the city. Stars in that time that I can think of were all home grown. Pat, Hoge, Collingsworth, Roller, Houliston, etc.

But let him go, he's on a roll. :rolleyes: