Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Xavier 27 Pleasure Ridge Park 17

Featured Replies

PRP gritty team but STX depth I think wore them down. PRP a team you don't want to draw in playoffs.

PRP gritty team but STX depth I think wore them down. PRP a team you don't want to draw in playoffs.

 

 

I can agree with that. The Panthers are tougher than people think.

PRP is a well coached disciplined team. Nice to see.

PRP gritty team but STX depth I think wore them down. PRP a team you don't want to draw in playoffs.

 

I can easily see PRP finishing fourth in their district then going to McCracken County and winning in the first round.

I can see St. X getting thumped by T.

Thought this one would be close and even thought PRP might have a good shot at winning. Agree with the sentiments here that PRP will do extremely well in the playoffs...might even sneak back up on a team or two in their district who beat them in the regular season.

I can easily see PRP finishing fourth in their district then going to McCracken County and winning in the first round.

 

I'm starting to think that PRP will beat Manual and take third. That game is looking better and better as PRP plays tough against these teams.

It looks like Trinity is going to run away with things this year and on to Bowlng Green.PRP I watched a couple of weeks ago and I agree a well coached team that can make some noise.

I'm starting to think that PRP will beat Manual and take third. That game is looking better and better as PRP plays tough against these teams.

 

I think the Manual - PRP game will be an old-fashioned barn burner!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.