Beechwood 40 Covington Holy Cross 33

theguru

can't believe " the best defense in nky" gave up 40 points

Whats up with you always saying something negative about holy cross. Both teams played their butts off and it was a great game to watch. Why do you always have to say something negative after a holy cross win or loss? Just curious.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

both teams played well. However HC easily could have one this game with a couple adjustments.

1) while they were able to run the ball their o-line did not play well. They were catching the Beechwood defense all night instead of attacking which is not what you want in a run first offense

2)HC did not seem to adjust its defense at all to keep at least one safety deep. They were getting torched on deep balls up the seems, I have no idea why Beechwood went away from that game plan in the second half but it helped HC get back in the game.

3) Barnes and Abernathy are for real and both should have been given more carries especially Barnes who only got stronger as the game wore on.

4)HC really needs to work on special teams especially with the long snapper, the ball was taking way too long to get back to the holder/punter, causing some major issues for the Indians

5)HC had a pretty big size advantage with their receivers vs the Beechwood corners maybe a couple more shots to Williams down the sidelines may have helped the Indians running game even more.

Whats up with you always saying something negative about holy cross. Both teams played their butts off and it was a great game to watch. Why do you always have to say something negative after a holy cross win or loss? Just curious.

I've noticed that also, kind of sad really.

if you realy want to know I have nothing against holy cross and if I get a chance in person I would encourage all high school kids like all adults should.Players from my son's team went to a holy cross game on a Saturday this season and a dad of one of holy cross best players told them they where garbage not just one kid said this several did and if you know the holy cross parents you probably could guess who this is .Of course I hope our team beats holy cross but otherwise I wish the young men the best just have a bad impression of the parents.

if you realy want to know I have nothing against holy cross and if I get a chance in person I would encourage all high school kids like all adults should.Players from my son's team went to a holy cross game on a Saturday this season and a dad of one of holy cross best players told them they where garbage not just one kid said this several did and if you know the holy cross parents you probably could guess who this is .Of course I hope our team beats holy cross but otherwise I wish the young men the best just have a bad impression of the parents.

One parent doesn't define a team and doesn't give you a reason to always talk bad about holy cross because honestly you are being just as bad as the holy cross parent.

One parent doesn't define a team and doesn't give you a reason to always talk bad about holy cross because honestly you are being just as bad as the holy cross parent.

can you show me where I talked bad about any player or the holy cross team not my opinion about who would win or by how much or making a little fun of someone posting something stupid but something I said bad about the team please go back and find it to show me

Unfortunately, EVERY school has that "one parent" or "group of parents" that embarrasses the institution they support.