Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Manual JV game moved to Trinity today!

Featured Replies

The Trinity/Manual JV game has been moved to Trinity today per Trinity Athletic Department.

Thanks for the info. And thanks to Manual for allowing the game to be moved so the kids can get this game in. Class move.:thumb:

I don't think the kids will mind getting the chance to play on Marshall Field.

 

Manual's field is very nice but I know that the kids get a little excited to play on the new surfaces when possible. Less wear and tear on the field at Manual Stadium will maybe give us a chance to play on grass instead of dirt by the time we play at home this season.

Great move by the Crimson's.:thumb:

 

I fully expected the game to be canceled. Way the look out for the inerests of players from both teams.

That is a good move! The better prepared the JV team is the better for the future. And Gr8bigbull is right less wear on Manual Stadiums field will be great!

It is still a good move by the Manual folks to allow the game to be moved. I hope that the Manual series can continue next year.

The people from Manual have almost always been a good group with whom to work. This move is just another illustration of it. I must say that they don't shirk competition. :ylsuper:

^ exactly....they are doing what they can to become #1.

Are the other district teams still refusing to play Trinity's JV and frosh? I just don't get it.

I would assume the JV game is over by now... I had to work until an hour ago.

 

So how'd it go?

Manual has some pretty good athletes and they kept it close at first. I think the steady rain had a bad effect on their ability to run their offense. Bobby Petrino had a great game catching two TD passes as well as a nice pick on defense.

 

Final was 55-12.

Manual has some pretty good athletes and they kept it close at first. I think the steady rain had a bad effect on their ability to run their offense. Bobby Petrino had a great game catching two TD passes as well as a nice pick on defense.

 

Final was 55-12.

 

Not too surprising... but that's a pretty big margin of points. I'm guessing Manual's JV consists of a lot of freshmen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.