UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands averages 28 points a game and gives up an average of 41. They haven't seen the likes of the Pioneer offense, except for Ryle who they gave up 50 against. They haven't seen the likes of the Pioneer defense with Kincaid, Carter, Mueller, and Trattles, except for maybe St. X who only let them score 14 points and that was against the 3rd string. Better re-evaluate that prediction. I'm thinking 48-13 with the 13 coming in the JV portion of the 3rd and 4th quarters.

I think Cooper and Scott County may take offense to this!

50 to 6 Pioneers.

Hyperbole? I'm sure the SK staff and most of the parents haven't forgotten some of the scores from past games. If the score gets out of hand, I'd expect them to show class and not intentionally run up the score by throwing the ball late. We should do the same things Dale used to when he was in charge over there.

Hyperbole? I'm sure the SK staff and most of the parents haven't forgotten some of the scores from past games. If the score gets out of hand, I'd expect them to show class and not intentionally run up the score by throwing the ball late. We should do the same things Dale used to when he was in charge over there.

What were the scores for the 25 games that HHS has won against SK?

How many of those wins were with Dale at the helm?

:popcorn:

No doubt. Didn't Scott County give Elder all they could handle a couple weeks ago? (21-14 Elder) An didn't Elder just knock off the 2 time defending D1 champs Ohio St Edwards last weekend? An the birds played Scott County as well as one could play them. Looks to me friday could be a something interesting!

So let's try to make this about common opponents. Simon has played Cooper but not Scott County so this may be a little flawed but not completely. Cooper scored 42 points against Highlands which is their average allowed. Simon gave up 20 to Cooper in a 26 point win. Given that Highlands gives up 42 points a game and allowing for 33% curve, that is where I came up with the 48 points. I don't care if Cooper's feelings are hurt. The numbers don't lie and they just got stomped on Friday night. Scott County is averaging 39 points per game over 4.5 games. (Had to throw the Lafayette halftime score in there). That is 5 less than Simon per game. They scored 42 against Highlands and allowed 33. Scott County is allowing an average of 25 points per game. Simon is allowing an average of 16 points per game and has not allowed over 14 points in 3 of them. The only common opponent for SK and Highlands is Cooper. Allowing for a 33% downward curve since SK has a visibly better offense, Highlands scores 13 points. I don't care what Scott County thinks. The numbers don't lie.

So let's try to make this about common opponents. Simon has played Cooper but not Scott County so this may be a little flawed but not completely. Cooper scored 42 points against Highlands which is their average allowed. Simon gave up 20 to Cooper in a 26 point win. Given that Highlands gives up 42 points a game and allowing for 33% curve, that is where I came up with the 48 points. I don't care if Cooper's feelings are hurt. The numbers don't lie and they just got stomped on Friday night. Scott County is averaging 39 points per game over 4.5 games. (Had to throw the Lafayette halftime score in there). That is 5 less than Simon per game. They scored 42 against Highlands and allowed 33. Scott County is allowing an average of 25 points per game. Simon is allowing an average of 16 points per game and has not allowed over 14 points in 3 of them. The only common opponent for SK and Highlands is Cooper. Allowing for a 33% downward curve since SK has a visibly better offense, Highlands scores 13 points. I don't care what Scott County thinks. The numbers don't lie.

Looks very official and al that but nothing is set in stone except the speed of light Since the speed of sound can be affected by a vacuum. Little things like "butter fingers" or tipped balls with nothing but open field in front of you can change the outcome of a game. Prediction is a farce. "The only thing that is constant is change"...Heraclitus

Highlands averages 28 points a game and gives up an average of 41. They haven't seen the likes of the Pioneer offense, except for Ryle who they gave up 50 against. They haven't seen the likes of the Pioneer defense with Kincaid, Carter, Mueller, and Trattles, except for maybe St. X who only let them score 14 points and that was against the 3rd string. Better re-evaluate that prediction. I'm thinking 48-13 with the 13 coming in the JV portion of the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Scott County

What? Throw the ball with his third stringers? Have at it. Who cares? If we can't stop the third string, we have bigger issues than we even feel.

Looks very official and al that but nothing is set in stone except the speed of light Since the speed of sound can be affected by a vacuum. Little things like "butter fingers" or tipped balls with nothing but open field in front of you can change the outcome of a game. Prediction is a farce. "The only thing that is constant is change"...Heraclitus

Mark Twain stated, "Figures don't lie but liars figure." The dreamers who think that Highlands will be even remotely close to Simon or even to getting past CovCath in the playoffs this year fit this statement well.

No doubt. Didn't Scott County give Elder all they could handle a couple weeks ago? (21-14 Elder) An didn't Elder just knock off the 2 time defending D1 champs Ohio St Edwards last weekend? An the birds played Scott County as well as one could play them. Looks to me friday could be a something interesting!

Exactly my point. You never know how things are going to go. Especially if SK makes the mistake of looking past the birds. That is what I feel HHS did with Ryle looking forward to the X game and look what happened