Simon Kenton/Highlands Predictions

UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Chuckle, actually, on game day the pendulum had swung and Louisville was favored to win by a narrow margin by the bookies. Also, being the underdog didn't work out so well for Lafayette, Dixie Heights, Simon Kenton, PRP, or Ryle at the 6A championships.

Okay but look at Rudy! They write books and make movies about underdogs winning all the time.

Edited by Just saying
Spelling

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay but look at Rudy! They write books and make movies about underdogs winning all the time.

R.E.A.C.H.I.N.G. H.A.R.D this morning aren't we. Seriouly. I have to work today. Please accept that numbers/facts for the outcome and move on to the Holy Cross/Beechwood thread or the Conner/NCC thread. LOL!!!!!!!!

R.E.A.C.H.I.N.G. H.A.R.D this morning aren't we. Seriouly. I have to work today. Please accept that numbers/facts for the outcome and move on to the Holy Cross/Beechwood thread or the Conner/NCC thread. LOL!!!!!!!!

I wish I could but I'm sticking around until you admit that every team is able to be beaten at some point. Everyone can have a bad day and have someone take advantage of that fact. The Birds have shown they can put up the numbers when given the opportunity, even this year. If they are given an inch they will take that mile. Nothing is set in stone until the final whistle blows. Besides, I'm a Michigan fan and with a handle like GoIrish20, I'm going to be a thorn in your side for a while.

I wish I could but I'm sticking around until you admit that every team is able to be beaten at some point. Everyone can have a bad day and have someone take advantage of that fact. The Birds have shown they can put up the numbers when given the opportunity, even this year. If they are given an inch they will take that mile. Nothing is set in stone until the final whistle blows. Besides, I'm a Michigan fan and with a handle like GoIrish20, I'm going to be a thorn in your side for a while.

I will admit that every team is able to be beaten at some point even the mighty Trinity, however, September 23rd in Ft. Thomas will not be close. I stand by my numbers for this game. All of the unknowns with the making of an upset are known in this matchup and it isn't happening unless there's a natural disaster or every SK varsity player can't play for some reason. The SK JV then might still put a W on the little blue birds. The fact that you're a Michigan fan doesn't surprise me. I have relatives who are from Ann Arbor and they are delusional about most football related topics as well. LOL!!! I cheer for the Suckeyes one day a year.

I will admit that every team is able to be beaten at some point even the mighty Trinity, however, September 23rd in Ft. Thomas will not be close. I stand by my numbers for this game. All of the unknowns with the making of an upset are known in this matchup and it isn't happening unless there's a natural disaster or every SK varsity player can't play for some reason. The SK JV then might still put a W on the little blue birds. The fact that you're a Michigan fan doesn't surprise me. I have relatives who are from Ann Arbor and they are delusional about most football related topics as well. LOL!!! I cheer for the Suckeyes one day a year.

I think the last time I can remember someone being so certain of an outcome was in 2009....

I will admit that every team is able to be beaten at some point... I cheer for the Suckeyes one day a year.

Great point! Like, who would have figured that over the last four head to head meetings, the lowly suckeyes would be 4-0 vs ND, winning all four by 13 points or more? Just goes to show you, even the mighty can fall...

But, hard to imagine SK not coming away with a win.

Great point! Like, who would have figured that over the last four head to head meetings, the lowly suckeyes would be 4-0 vs ND, winning all four by 13 points or more? Just goes to show you, even the mighty can fall...

OH NO!!!! HERE WE GO!!!! This is a topic for the college football thread. LOL!!!

OH NO!!!! HERE WE GO!!!! This is a topic for the college football thread. LOL!!!

Sorry - I know - couldn't resist....